• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind debit card charges after account upgrade

ghost of sparta

TF Select
I have a pinnacle credit card and I am planning to upgrade my select account to exclusive.

I currently have three debit cards:
1) select signature visa debit card
2) select mastercard world debit card
3) titanium debit card

I have two questions
1) If I upgrade my account to exclusive, will my existing select debit cards become chargeable?
2) After I upgrade my account to exclusive, can I apply for exclusive signature and exclusive mc world debit cards? Can I have 5 active debit cards?

NShah

TF Legend
Contributor
I have a pinnacle credit card and I am planning to upgrade my select account to exclusive.

3) titanium debit card

I have two questions
1) If I upgrade my account to exclusive, will my existing select debit cards become chargeable?
2) After I upgrade my account to exclusive, can I apply for exclusive signature and exclusive mc world debit cards? Can I have 5 active debit cards?
@4uziaul bhaiya ye apki expertise hai shayad

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
@4uziaul bhaiya ye apki expertise hai shayad

3) titanium debit card

I have two questions
1. No
2. Yes

IndusInd means unlimited cards. 🤭

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Do we really need 4 DCs?
Are there real uses of all these 4 cards in everyday life??
Or any two DCs ( of either select / Exclusive) are enough?
That's entirely up to you – how many credit card payments in a month you have to make using the debit cards, plus other benefits you can gain from those cards. I have 4 cards because I upgraded from Select to Exclusive. The answer to your question is 2 cards are more than enough. 😁

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
That's entirely up to you – how many credit card payments in a month you have to make using the debit cards, plus other benefits you can gain from those cards. I have 4 cards because I upgraded from Select to Exclusive. The answer to your question is 2 cards are more than enough. 😁
Thanks ..
Actually I don't need many DCs as I already have 2 hdfc plat DCs, and RBL signature + DC.

I am in the process of upgrading my legend to True LTF pinnacle on split basis.
Will open indus sb account as a backup account.
So here two options for me:
1) Open legend , select combo account and then upgrade to exclusive and get 4 cards like you
Or
2) Open Exclusive directly based on Pinnacle and have only 2 DCs.

My preference is option 2 , unless there is something substantial I will.be missing by not having 4 DCs.
I think 4 DCs are overcooked..
What do you say?

Last edited:

4uziaul

TF Pioneer
Contributor
Thanks ..
Actually I don't need many DCs as I already have 2 hdfc plat DCs, and RBL signature + DC.

1) Open legend , select combo account and then upgrade to exclusive and get 4 cards like you
Or

My preference is option 2 , unless there is something substantial I will.be missing by mot having 4 DCs.
What do you say?
2 is more than enough.

VicksJ

TF Select
Thanks ..

Or

My preference is option 2 , unless there is something substantial I will.be missing by not having 4 DCs.
What do you say?
how are you getting upgrade to pinaccle without paying joining fee?

aksden

TF Buzz
I am holding 4 two from Select and two from Exclusive.

Yes, you can apply for another one.
I did upgrade to select few days ago , I am having visa signature debit card chargeable will this be closed and new card will be issued and how to get multiple cards , wanted to avail family banking too , adding 2 members so each member is entitled to have x no of cards what's this x and how to approach to get those cards ??

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge

3) titanium debit card

I have two questions
please check DM

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
When you upgraded from Select to Exclusive, were you automatically given the Exclusive welcome kit and debit card, or did you have to request them separately? After requesting, did you receive the welcome kit (debit card included), or only the Exclusive debit card (variant: Signature Visa/Master)? Also, are your Select debit cards still active after the upgrade? @4uziaul

Last edited: