• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank UPI issue

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey guys. So my mom has an account with Indusind bank and we've been trying to enable UPI since quite some time for the RMN now but it keeps asking for a pin even though it's set already. It doesn't work in Indusind's own god damn app or any other app except for Paytm. In Paytm, it goes through smoothly with no issues. Every time we try to link the account to any upi app, it just asks to create a pin, which I even try to by entering the DC details but it always fails tho.

Even took it to Indusind branch but didn't help at all and Customer care was as useless as it could get. The CS exec on the call was clueless about how upi links with gpay and all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tbh, not much of an issue since it does work on paytm but is annoying that there's some issue on others.

financewizard

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey guys. So my mom has an account with Indusind bank and we've been trying to enable UPI since quite some time for the RMN now but it keeps asking for a pin even though it's set already. It doesn't work in Indusind's own god damn app or any other app except for Paytm. In Paytm, it goes through smoothly with no issues. Every time we try to link the account to any upi app, it just asks to create a pin, which I even try to by entering the DC details but it always fails tho.

Even took it to Indusind branch but didn't help at all and Customer care was as useless as it could get. The CS exec on the call was clueless about how upi links with gpay and all.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. Tbh, not much of an issue since it does work on paytm but is annoying that there's some issue on others.
Call / Mail customer care - ask them to deactivate the existing UPI & try to set up a new one. If the issue still exists, block your current debit card and get a new one. Activate UPI using that card.

varun__goel_

TF Legend

Mere saath indie m same problem, koi bhi naye aap m link kro to pin set krne ko bolta hai. Pr successfully ho jata h

AritraSaha

TF Legend

Indusind bank use medieval IT technology. Don't expect better service from them..

Usually this problem go away after 2-3 weeks (problem in backend).

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Nhi sab app m chl rha h, bss har baar pin set krna padta h.
Acha. Kya pagal panti hai kya malum. Customer support toh apna swiggy se battar hai
Indusind bank use medieval IT technology. Don't expect better service from them..

Usually this problem go away after 2-3 weeks (problem in backend).
Yes, as they say Indus valley civilisation technology. True to its name 🤣🤣🤣

Um yeah. But that account is rarely used and is now used by my sister who's like a teenager. Mainly for shopping stuff from nearby shops only so not much of an hassle tbh.
if your sister is 15+, she can have her own acct or some neo banking / digital acct.
my teenaged daughter has her mother's slice pay acct in her phone - good for UPI txn. We just transfer money to that acct via UPI as and when needed.

SmartyAadi

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
if your sister is 15+, she can have her own acct or some neo banking / digital acct.
my teenaged daughter has her mother's slice pay acct in her phone - good for UPI txn. We just transfer money to that acct via UPI as and when needed.
I see. Thanks for the suggestion. Will need to wait 3 years still then (she's 12 yo)