• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

aryanraj

TF Select
This is an update of my older messages. I opened INDUS exclusive with initial deposit of 4Lakh on Nov1 after promise of 0 AMB from Account and Branch Manager. Unfortunately, they lied. and I have to maintain 1Lakh. Don't trust Branch peoples. Gonna close this account.

Wealth is my birth right!

TF Prestige
VIP Lounge
This is an update of my older messages. I opened INDUS exclusive with initial deposit of 4Lakh on Nov1 after promise of 0 AMB from Account and Branch Manager. Unfortunately, they lied. and I have to maintain 1Lakh. Don't trust Branch peoples. Gonna close this account.
Yes grand old exclusive acc holders are maintaining 1 lac all through the year like me.
If they offer zero bal to newbie’s then IndusInd will get lot of acc closures due to demotivated old client so now on November they put new rule to all exclusive common rule
It’s expected only

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I already replied after that......I also went after seeing your message.... I was connected with regional head of my area.... He told... That double ip will be applied on any account... But it won't be processed by backend team.... If that account is not in offer in that month... So I had to open partner account.. As it was in offer

aryanraj

TF Select
They gave that offer extension for a couple of days in several branches bhai
Anyways to avoid charges one can take a pinnacle with 1 time investment
They not offer unsecured card in my area. They should never provide NMC based offers or if they, should be for all and can be extended. Even there would lakhs of users who got 0 AMB a/c in NOV which can be also demotivation for old users who maintaining the AMB. Branch was forcing for PARTNER a/c but i said No. I don't find a reason to stay with Indusind more. would be happy to pay rs200 for a/c closure.