• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 166
Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
i also applied for world exclusive and asked them to not close old card and they said i can keep upto three debit cards. so i am thinking to get a rupay platinum as third card lol
Only exclusive debit cards are free for exclusive account, others can be chargeable.

Are you sure about 3 dc, when I enquired they said only 1 per account

anonymuos

TF Ace
i also applied for world exclusive and asked them to not close old card and they said i can keep upto three debit cards. so i am thinking to get a rupay platinum as third card lol
As far as I know, IndusInd Bank unfortunately does not have RuPay Platinum DC. Or do they? They, RBL and Karur Vysya Bank don't have it. And Saraswat have recently discontinued (from what 3 branches in Mumbai told me). Would be nice if they started issuing though. Kotak started this year which was a pleasant surprise.

Last edited: