• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
From the Internet Archive/Web Archive, I could find that original page again (took a full screenshot of it). We were all promised lifetime free 0-balance account and lifetime free debit cards as well but the bank was clever enough to never commit to it in written TnC.

https://web.archive.org/web/2022102...ffers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

OR
IndusInd Offer.png
How does this web archive still has this.
Could you explain how does this site work??

pradeepG

TF Premier
arey bhai itna jazbati mat howo, indusind ke DNA me hai ye, jab tak yeh apne users ko aise jhatke nahi deta rehta tab tak isko KICK nahi milti life me... aur agar ek bhi statement me aapke paas zero mab special waiver aay hua hai thats enough to prove it, bas apni request dalo agar charges kate hain to woh with GST wapis aajayenge. cc me kuch nahi milega pno ko mail daalna.