• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indusind Bank Non Mantainence Account Offer

bhavyegoel

TF Premier
TF Family
Chief Editor
Sr Moderator
Indusind Bank is offering a non mantainence waiver offer on all of its accounts which are placed equal to lower than its Exclusive account for an initial high value account opening cheque which gives you host of benefits. With an exclusive account you get
1) Lockers on Discount with 1st year complete locker fee waiver!
2) Attractive Interest Rates
3) 20% off on BigBasket
4) Zero Forex Markup Debit Card
5) 20% off on Swiggy on Weekends
6) BMS BOGO Offer
7)Upto 0.92% cashback on monthly spends of ₹1,13,000 per month using Exclusive Debit Card - If you have a signature exclusive debit card and if you spend 1.13L (single transaction) you can earn 0.92% flat cashback (in form of reward points, redeemable against cash).

Account variant and required initial funding-

Screenshot_20221021_124803.jpg

Offer period- 1st Oct to 31st Oct, 2022.

Offer valid till 31st October 2022. Go rush as this is the best time to get a non mantainence premium account for life. The initial funding is very small IMO for the benefits offered. #NotSponsored

Offer Link https://www.indusind.com/in/en/personal/offers/savings-account-festive-offers-tnc.html

Attachments

• Mobile-640px-466px.png
    Mobile-640px-466px.png
    86 KB · Views: 168
Last edited:

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Will you please let us know then next time they are offering?
Since I never found this offer at least from the past 6 months. From now on, I'll be active on their website's offer section though.
(y)(y) IDFC First was giving 0 MAB accounts recently. You can check it after verifying you aadhar details on their account opening page. If offer is available for you, it will show there

pradeepG

TF Premier
Will you please let us know then next time they are offering?
Since I never found this offer at least from the past 6 months. From now on, I'll be active on their website's offer section though.
Additionally keep intouch with any Branch Executive, not all offers are visible online, some are done at branch level.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No. I had to go to the branch to open a new account. They opened it as add on after an OTP was sent to my mother's phone number. I also told RM to link my girlfriends existing account as spouse, but she couldn't do that. She said a proof was required. (Although I think she might have just lied).
No proof is required. You would have said just add my wife's. But in indusind records she would have become your wife and if by chance in future you want to add your real wife then there might be a problem. Then they might ask divorce certificate from your ex wife which you won't have 🤣

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
Can u share the link
I saw people were discussing about it on the forum. I actually have a Future First 0 MAB account with them. So when I tried to check the 0 MAB offer by entering aadhar, it said that I already have an existing account.
Just go to IDFC website, enter your pan and aadhar details, and verify. If eligible, the 10k Mab account will turn to 0 MAB

Also, you can go to the branch and open future first account if you are graduate from any listed institutes. When I opened my account, the manager simply checked the name of my college in her list and opened account, NO PROOF, NOTHING WAS ASKED. You can go and say you are from IIT-D, if they open your account, then good. If they ask for proof, simply tell them you'll get it from home and don't return back

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
No proof is required. You would have said just add my wife's. But in indusind records she would have become your wife and if by chance in future you want to add your real wife then there might be a problem. Then they might ask divorce certificate from your ex wife which you won't have 🤣
Actually, my mother's account is primary account. So I told RM to include my gf as daughter in law. This was I also remain free from any trouble..
By the way, I think RM didn't try to do it. Because when I opened my add on account, I had to share an OTP received on my mother's primary account. But in case of linking my gf's existing select account , there was no OTP request made to upgrade it to exclusive.

krishc

TF Ace
I saw people were discussing about it on the forum. I actually have a Future First 0 MAB account with them. So when I tried to check the 0 MAB offer by entering aadhar, it said that I already have an existing account.
Just go to IDFC website, enter your pan and aadhar details, and verify. If eligible, the 10k Mab account will turn to 0 MAB

Also, you can go to the branch and open future first account if you are graduate from any listed institutes. When I opened my account, the manager simply checked the name of my college in her list and opened account, NO PROOF, NOTHING WAS ASKED. You can go and say you are from IIT-D, if they open your account, then good. If they ask for proof, simply tell them you'll get it from home and don't return back
I've a IDFC First 'Select' savings account.
Is that a zero MAB account?
Anyone here have any idea ?

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
I've a IDFC First 'Select' savings account.
Is that a zero MAB account?
Anyone here have any idea ?
Select is an HNI account. You open normal 25K MAB account with high balue cheque 3L and maintain that amount for some time. Then your account gets converted to Select account and it becomes 0 MAB. After that if you withraw money, it remains 0 bal (Until unless bank downgrades it, which they generally don't do)
I was talking about future first account. This account has better features than even 25K account and is a 0 bal account. You need to be an alumni of selected institutes. However in my case, they only asken about my college, did not do ask for any proof or any check. Even in account opening process, nowhere my college was asked in the form

kshitij_0

TF Ace
Select is an HNI account. You open normal 25K MAB account with high balue cheque 3L and maintain that amount for some time. Then your account gets converted to Select account and it becomes 0 MAB. After that if you withraw money, it remains 0 bal (Until unless bank downgrades it, which they generally don't do)
I was talking about future first account. This account has better features than even 25K account and is a 0 bal account. You need to be an alumni of selected institutes. However in my case, they only asken about my college, did not do ask for any proof or any check. Even in account opening process, nowhere my college was asked in the form
How FF account is better than 25k or select account?
Can I open that account through online mode?
Can I add my family members also in FF Account/Select Account?

LJGIBBS

TF Ace
How FF account is better than 25k or select account?
Can I open that account through online mode?
Can I add my family members also in FF Account/Select Account?
1. FF is a 0 MAB account with VISA Signature. 25K account comes with VISA Platinum. Both debit card are 0 charges
2. No. Only offline method available
3. Can't add in future first. But if brank upgrades your account to Select, may be then you can add (I am not sure)

ankushanup1

TF Premier
Recent statement for acc opened in oct 2022 offer with 4lakh initial dep was receiving special wavier in balance requirement section bit latest statement of may 2023 says balance maintenance requirred 1lakh .... Anyone have received something like this is it just a glitch or need to worry about charges on non maintainace etc
@bhavyegoel

Recent statement for acc opened in oct 2022 offer with 4lakh initial dep was receiving special wavier in balance requirement section bit latest statement of may 2023 says balance maintenance requirred 1lakh .... Anyone have received something like this is it just a glitch or need to worry about charges on non maintainace etc
@bhavyegoel
Thanks for noticing, I just saw my statement its the same as yours.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
@bhavyegoel
Thanks for noticing, I just saw my statement its the same as yours.
I haven't received the statement yet.
But try mailing cc regarding the issue