• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IndMoney and Federal Bank Savings Account

sherlock

TF Buzz
Hi

I am looking to invest in the US stocks using IndMoney. They are asking for a savings account in Federal Bank. Does anyone have previous experience using this bank and what is the minimum account balance requirements for this bank? Any advantages of having a savings account with this Bank?

akshayhs

TF Ace
Hi

I am looking to invest in the US stocks using IndMoney. They are asking for a savings account in Federal Bank. Does anyone have previous experience using this bank and what is the minimum account balance requirements for this bank? Any advantages of having a savings account with this Bank?
0 bal account. It is used to temporarily store your rupees before moving it to your US Broker.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi

Get more information about it.
Until u r investing heavy & know the company u r investing.. then u can else
Exit load is too high

Now entry has become easy but not exit