• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie savings account vs Fi vs Niyo (Equitas/DCB)

skywalker

TF Select
Which bank account would be the best considering minimum DC charges, 0 forex markup, minimum international ATM withdrawal charges, minimum charges for other transactions and best overall benefits out of these 3:

1. Indie by IndusInd
2. Fi Money
3. Niyo Equitas
4. Niyo DCB
(Please add any other suggestions, if any)

My major requirement is 0 forex markup fees and minimum international ATM withdrawal charges. Also, IndusInd Exclusive is a good option but I don't really want to maintain high balance for this.

Which bank account would be the best considering minimum DC charges, 0 forex markup, minimum international ATM withdrawal charges, minimum charges for other transactions and best overall benefits out of these 3:

1. Indie by IndusInd
2. Fi Money
3. Niyo Equitas
4. Niyo DCB
(Please add any other suggestions, if any)

My major requirement is 0 forex markup fees and minimum international ATM withdrawal charges. Also, IndusInd Exclusive is a good option but I don't really want to maintain high balance for this.
You can go ahead with opening Indie undoubtedly. Couple of months back when the launched, the app was lagging deadly but now after latest updates it's smooth and they are working to make it more better. You can get many new features and zero charge banking with Indie as per your requirement.

I am using both indie and fi

Fi Money
I am using infinite benifits just via adding 50k once a month and than transfer entire amount to another bank account.
I mainly use my fi money account for everyday use its offer Fi coins on every transaction from 10 to 10,000 plus i just add money to paytm wallet and than transfer it bank to account it gave me free fi coins😂... And never faced any issues with fi money till now and...
I am getting almost 500 cashback+ 500worth amazon voucher every month

INDIE ACCOUNT
I recently open indie and its just very time consuming app. I am existing customer of indus... So onboarding is not a hassle but to use indie app i need to carry second phone coz it sometimes work on my main phone some times doesn't. And i use indie account for fuel. And Jio Mart shopping. After i open my account i suddenly got 50bucks of cashback for just onboarding.

Verdict:- If you want smooth app experience go for Fi. Otherwise indie is better but not today after few more updates 😂

Vignesh M

TF Select

Fi Money
I am using infinite benifits just via adding 50k once a month and than transfer entire amount to another bank account.
I mainly use my fi money account for everyday use its offer Fi coins on every transaction from 10 to 10,000 plus i just add money to paytm wallet and than transfer it bank to account it gave me free fi coins😂... And never faced any issues with fi money till now and...

INDIE ACCOUNT
I recently open indie and its just very time consuming app. I am existing customer of indus... So onboarding is not a hassle but to use indie app i need to carry second phone coz it sometimes work on my main phone some times doesn't. And i use indie account for fuel. And Jio Mart shopping. After i open my account i suddenly got 50bucks of cashback for just onboarding.

Verdict:- If you want smooth app experience go for Fi. Otherwise indie is better but not today after few more updates 😂
500 cb understood but how 500 Amazon voucher with Fi??

hellobois

TF Ace

Fi Money

INDIE ACCOUNT

Got Indie for free (50k initial deposit) the fuel cashback is just awesome. But have to experience it practically as some fuel station do not register their POS machines for fuel and hence no cashback.
Even without that the BMS b1g1 offer is better than premium credit/debit cards.
So it's a must get account for almost free.

Last edited:
Got Indie for free (50k initial deposit) the fuel cashback is just awesome. But have to experience it practically as some fuel station do not register their POS machines for fuel and hence no cashback.
Even without that the BMS b1g1 offer is better than premium credit/debit cards.
So it's a must get account for almost free.
Fuel offer is best but bogo is available till 31st oct