• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie savings account vs Fi vs Niyo (Equitas/DCB)

skywalker

TF Select
Which bank account would be the best considering minimum DC charges, 0 forex markup, minimum international ATM withdrawal charges, minimum charges for other transactions and best overall benefits out of these 3:

1. Indie by IndusInd
2. Fi Money
3. Niyo Equitas
4. Niyo DCB
(Please add any other suggestions, if any)

My major requirement is 0 forex markup fees and minimum international ATM withdrawal charges. Also, IndusInd Exclusive is a good option but I don't really want to maintain high balance for this.

skywalker

TF Select
INDIE will be perfect for you.

0 MAB with 50k initial funding, free signature debit card (numberless available), 0 markup, free withdrawals, and pretty much no charges.

Only issue might be that it's still pretty new and the initial process and KYC can be bothersome and glitchy.
I read somewhere that Indie issues debit card wasn’t working for few people abroad. Is that not correct?

Also, are you aware of what these charges mean?

1694812002737.jpeg

skywalker

TF Select
Unless you are transferring/receiving money to/from abroad, these doesn't matter.

But yes, some has reported that the debit card is not working in international atms.
Right now, I need the debit card to make an international transaction in the US from India. I guess that should work right?

skywalker

TF Select
Unless you are transferring/receiving money to/from abroad, these doesn't matter.

But yes, some has reported that the debit card is not working in international atms.
Indie account requires only initial funding of 50k and then we can maintain zero balance in it or do we need to retain 50k in it always to maintain a megastar account?

shivakrishna987

TF Premier
INDIE will be perfect for you.

0 MAB with 50k initial funding, free signature debit card (numberless available), 0 markup, free withdrawals, and pretty much no charges.

Only issue might be that it's still pretty new and the initial process and KYC can be bothersome and glitchy.
Is visa signature dc by indie gives cashback on cc bill payment??

hellobois

TF Ace
What is the reward rate of Indie Account/DC? It is worth taking if someone already has Fi account which gives 2% cashback upto 50 per transaction/ 500 per month?
Please confirm

sanjaynandi

TF Select
exact same requirement. i have multiple foreign trips. need a visa debit card witgh 0 forex to withdraw cash from atm. is indie reliable??
used bookmyforex in past. F up big time. card got blocked.