• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie account debir freezed

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Yes.. it is very sad to treat a customer like this...
Are you an INDIE only customer or do you have other Indusind relationship like CC or SB etc?
No other Indusind relationship only Indie account. I had opened it due to cashback benefit and 0 balance account. But thankfully I did not use it to store my funds and only 300rs in stuck in the account that too is gems redemption only.

Reactions: SSV

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
No other Indusind relationship only Indie account. I had opened it due to cashback benefit and 0 balance account. But thankfully I did not use it to store my funds and only 300rs in stuck in the account that too is gems redemption only.
Okay... Still no customer whether big or small should be treated like that...
Unfortunately in India, because of the size of the population.. no-one cares... hard luck for all of us..
all the best for future efforts...

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Okay... Still no customer whether big or small should be treated like that...
Unfortunately in India, because of the size of the population.. no-one cares... hard luck for all of us..
all the best for future efforts...
I have had my hdfc main savings account also debit freezed due to irregular transactions. But the home branch official was so nice that he managed to escalate the problem again and again and unfreezed my account after verifying all the transactions personally with me and negotiating with the officials on behalf of me. He also didn't forget about my problem and on timely basis called me and updated me of my account status even at 8-9 pm I have talked to him.

But at the same time I visited my non home branch of hdfc and they refused to listen to my problem and said to ask home branch for help. So I think its just branch to branch but I feel the overall experience of HDFC is good because they atleast replied to my mails and when complained they gave importance. But indie's phone customer care is worst and the email customer care doesn't even reply to emails for months. I just get a reference number generated in reply everytime I email that's it.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have had my hdfc main savings account also debit freezed due to irregular transactions. But the home branch official was so nice that he managed to escalate the problem again and again and unfreezed my account after verifying all the transactions personally with me and negotiating with the officials on behalf of me. He also didn't forget about my problem and on timely basis called me and updated me of my account status even at 8-9 pm I have talked to him.
There is a difference between fully serviced bank account and digital savings account...
Because of the way frauds happen in India, the digital savings accounts are more scrutinized... This is what I feel...

doraemon

TF Legend
Hdfc guys are love truly
They are best in service for me
Although there app has less feature
But does the job perfectly

doraemon

TF Legend
There is a difference between fully serviced bank account and digital savings account...
Because of the way frauds happen in India, the didtal savings accounts are more scrutinized... This is what I feel...
More scrutinizing is better for both entity and it's customer

But it should be ensured that customer are informed about the progress and what I observed is
Often email and call support don't have requisite knowledge or are unsupportive

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
More scrutinizing is better for both entity and it's customer

But it should be ensured that customer are informed about the progress and what I observed is
Often email and call support don't have requisite knowledge or are unsupportive
This is ibecause of lack of funding .. but at the same time they dont want to miss out on the digital market .. chicken and egg type situation for these kind of second tier banks..

hks789

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Indusind branch cannot do much with indie acc freeze.
Call the indie support and raise a request for account unfreeze.
I was able to get the acc fixed after a physical address verification within few days.
Branch was trying to fix it for 1 month before I called indie support.

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Indusind branch cannot do much with indie acc freeze.
Call the indie support and raise a request for account unfreeze.
I was able to get the acc fixed after a physical address verification within few days.
Branch was trying to fix it for 1 month before I called indie support.
The indie phone customer care is very pathetic and pick up the call after a long wait. And earlier when I called them they straight up said that they cannot do anything from their end. And as I read the thread some people are saying to try 3-4 times with them until the right executive gets connected. I am having an airtel postpaid sim and it charges for special numbers which I am not willing to give for this third class bank 😂.

I have currently submitted a complaint with rbi let's see what happens if nothing happens for another 2-3 months then will try this method. Because I only have 300 rs in that account and nothing is connected to that so I don't care if it remains blocked for another few months.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
The indie phone customer care is very pathetic and pick up the call after a long wait. And earlier when I called them they straight up said that they cannot do anything from their end. And as I read the thread some people are saying to try 3-4 times with them until the right executive gets connected. I am having an airtel postpaid sim and it charges for special numbers which I am not willing to give for this third class bank 😂.

I have currently submitted a complaint with rbi let's see what happens if nothing happens for another 2-3 months then will try this method. Because I only have 300 rs in that account and nothing is connected to that so I don't care if it remains blocked for another few months.
Dont stop fighting with Indie via RBI... fight for your rights.. and ask for big compensation..

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge

you will get some ideas from here..

cleverpappu

TF Premier

Call from any jio number.

harshgupta940

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Hey does anyone know that how much time does it take for indusind to act on rbi ombudsman complaint? I have filed a complaint on 21st of May and still there is no reply.