• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Indie account debir freezed

its_karan

TF Ace
My indie account got unfreezed today without any verification or anything at all. I had filed a complaint with RBI.

Although RBI said it's banks decision and they can't intervene but indusind didn't had any reason to block my account so they unblocked and said it was blocked by their system automatically.

Below is reply from RBI.

All that matters is mg account got unfreezed 😅😅

Now 2nd battle start with indusind about cibil correction because my 1 emi bounced as account was debit freezed
Cannot file appeal

As you said the closure is in 16(1)(a)10(1)(a)

matlab commercial judgement

Anyone has insights on this?

1711906705818.png

Strange

TF Legend
Cannot file appeal

As you said the closure is in 16(1)(a)10(1)(a)

matlab commercial judgement

Anyone has insights on this?

1711906705818.png
IndusLnd ka "analytics model output for suspect account" system genuine users ke account block kar raha hai and RBI ispe kuch kar bhi nahi sakta.

Ye fraud detection system fraud pakdne ke liye ya logo pareshan karne ke banaya hai IndusLnd ne.

Matlab ye freeze karna unka commercial decision.

10. Grounds for non-maintainability of a Complaint
(1) No complaint for deficiency in service shall lie under the Scheme in matters
involving:
(a) commercial judgment/commercial decision of a Regulated Entity;

16. Rejection of a Complaint
(1) The Deputy Ombudsman or the Ombudsman may reject a complaint at any stage
if it appears that the complaint made:
(a) is non-maintainable under clause 10;

Apurvsahilz

TF Premier
It's time to bombard Play Store with all mail IDs post account debit freeze don't open account in this pathetic bank message indusLnd ki *aa ki root

Last edited:

its_karan

TF Ace
IndusLnd
commercial judgment/commercial decision of a Regulated Entity;
Whi toh main poochra tha

Commercial judgement main toh kuch bhi aasakta hai

If the case is genuine

Then this should be appealable

BKL ne
chit bhi meri
Pat bhi meri kardi hai

cleverpappu

TF Premier
My indie account got unfreezed today without any verification or anything at all. I had filed a complaint with RBI.

Although RBI said it's banks decision and they can't intervene but indusind didn't had any reason to block my account so they unblocked and said it was blocked by their system automatically.

Below is reply from RBI.

All that matters is mg account got unfreezed 😅😅

Now 2nd battle start with indusind about cibil correction because my 1 emi bounced as account was debit freezed
What date you filed RBI complaint?