• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IND Money Credit Cards : Launching in *September 2022

akshayhs

TF Ace
Just posting an update after getting in touch with them regarding these cards.

They have a separate waitlist for IND Super card shortly. I asked them to move my application to the new queue as I wasn't interested in getting an FD-backed card. They have accepted my request.

Anyway, it's not issued automatically as expected. If you don't need the Super saver card, you can skip the rollout completely once you get notified about the launch (first week of September)

• Sad
Reactions: AsB

dav33

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just posting an update after getting in touch with them regarding these cards.

They have a separate waitlist for IND Super card shortly. I asked them to move my application to the new queue as I wasn't interested in getting an FD-backed card. They have accepted my request.

Anyway, it's not issued automatically as expected. If you don't need the Super saver card, you can skip the rollout completely once you get notified about the launch (first week of September)
I am enrolled for the super saver card but i have not done any fd. Do u mean they will ask for fd once the Super saver card is launched

akshayhs

TF Ace
I am enrolled for the super saver card but i have not done any fd. Do u mean they will ask for fd once the Super saver card is launched
They have told me it's up to the user to decide whether he wants to get in or not. So if you are put under the super saver card, then I would safely assume you'll need to open an FD with them (partnered with SBM bank).