• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

PNB will be the first bank to enables UPI on RuPay Credit cards (Launch Video added)

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Extremely delighted to share that i got the opportunity to witness the launch of various fintech products by innovators, and government organisations.

RBI governor Shri Shaktikanta Das has launched the three new products at GFF 2022:

1. RuPay Credit Card on UPI
2. UPI LITE
3. Bhart Bill Pay Inward Cross Boarder Bill Payment Solution.

1663682053189.jpg

Sijick

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Is PNB Card good? I applied but dint complete the application process thinking that i don't need it really
It has been 2 months, and still struggling with KYC, documentation, etc. This is the first time I had to visit a bank branch for CC application. Customer Service is pathetic as well. No coordination between different functions and systems. Apply and you will find out if it is good or not ... hehe.
If it was not for the RuPay, I would not have not applied.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Extremely delighted to share that i got the opportunity to witness the launch of various fintech products by innovators, and government organisations.

RBI governor Shri Shaktikanta Das has launched the three new products at GFF 2022:

2. UPI LITE

1663682053189.jpg
PNB, Union Bank, Indian Bank first to go live with UPI on RuPay credit cards via the Bhim app.

Note - All UPI innovation started with Bhim app, later all other UPI apps will added.

RuPay credit cards will be linked to a Virtual Payment Address (VPA) i.e. UPI ID, thus directly enabling safe, and secure payment transactions. The initial operational phase will be centred on extracting actionable learnings that will be used to fine-tune the proposition in later phases to scale up the usage.

MDR for UPI transactions via credit cards is yet to be announced.

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family

2. UPI LITE

1663682053189.jpg
Abhishek, Since the UPI support for Rupay cards has been launched, please share more information on how the RuPay cards can be used on UPI.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

2. UPI LITE

1663682053189.jpg
Are you invited by NPCI at launch event 👀

tuhin

TF Premier
the technology adoption rate in PNB is comparatively faster than SBI though they don't have a professional outlook like other PSBs. PNB is already supporting Aadhar Based UPI Pin set which is good for us. It's time to block PNB ATM Card & save some money.

Paras Jain

TF Premier
Hi all, I am unable to do my vKYC as it says "Entered UARN not presend"

And when I check the application status it says Not Applicable for kyc.

Is there anything wrong? or is it possible that vkyc is not required.

Any advise?

Attachments

• image_picker521310924412492714.jpg
    image_picker521310924412492714.jpg
    412.7 KB · Views: 12
  • image_picker1700366205291932146.jpg
    image_picker1700366205291932146.jpg
    264.6 KB · Views: 14