• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Incorrect hard enquiry of loan by ICICI (for credit card)

pjain2712

TF Premier
Hello, I had received pre-approved ICICI Sapphiro card last year (Q1 of 2022) as I had salary account with them and it was unconditional LTF so had applied. Card is generated instantly as well but I see the same card limit amount is showing in my CIBIL as Personal Loan, is it expected?
Does it make sense to report this now to ICICI and get it removed or should I ignore as it is old enquiry? Please advise.

Akashn

TF Ace
In my experience this address has been pretty much useless. The staff are usually not properly trained, and often seemingly unqualified, unable to comprehend the subject matter, providing irrelevant and nonsensical responses.

Of course, the silver lining may be that it could give hope to some people that no one is unemployable.
Agree with you

Attachments

• Captureicici.PNG
    Captureicici.PNG
    27.1 KB · Views: 17

Akashn

TF Ace
Mailed customersupport@icicibank.com about personal loan enquiry on 12 July. As i don't have active CIBIL subscription i sent them screenshots from Amazon credit score and asked them to check yourself from CIBIL if you don't accept this.

Since then they kept on giving Taarikh pe Taarikh and today 5 August they sent Enquiry Suppression request. 😄