• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Impact of closing Slice Account on Credit Score

I have been using slice card for more than 2 years. Last week I have got Amazon pay credit card as my first credit card. So, I wnated to close my slice account but not sure of impact on credit score as it was there for past 2 years +.

Also, i want to get credit cards from hdfc,Axis, IDFC bank as well as Amex in near future. So, by closing the account will it impact my applications for these.

hmmm it a tricky thing to answered cause even Apay ICICI statement isn't eligible for some cc application.. some take bank take it and some doesn't not, my advice may be keep slice for another 3 -4 month and using Apay more and try IDFC cc , what your limit of slice and apay
I now have Amazon pay credit card, HDFC Millenia credit card and Sbi credit card.

My credit score has went up to 760.
Can I close slice now.
Or leave it.

Planning to get few more credit cards (IndusInd, IDFC & BoB)

Sanjay

TF Select
I now have Amazon pay credit card, HDFC Millenia credit card and Sbi credit card.

My credit score has went up to 760.
Can I close slice now.
Or leave it.

Planning to get few more credit cards (IndusInd, IDFC & BoB)
Hello Bro can you tell how did you got the amazon pay cc? Did they ask for income docs or do you have icici bank account?

anirbanm

TF Select
VIP Lounge
He can also request ICICI bank for Platinum/MMT Platinum/MMT Signature which are LTF.
hmmm it a tricky thing to answered cause even Apay ICICI statement isn't eligible for some cc application.. some take bank take it and some doesn't not, my advice may be keep slice for another 3 -4 month and using Apay more and try IDFC cc , what your limit of slice and apay