• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC WOW CREDIT CARD APPLY PROCESS

zealot

TF Premier
Yes, I got the Card.
Go to below link

It will take you to mobile app or NetBanking after clicking apply now.

You can create new FD or Choose Existing FD. Then card will be generated instantly.

If this offer not available for you, go to below link

Last edited:

lostwords

TF Select
Man, it would be better if you write a dedicated thread on IDFC First Wow credit card, cause
  • it will be easier to find all the info about the card in a single place.
  • it will even come in the top search results on search engines which in turn will help a lot of people planning to get this card.

zealot

TF Premier
Man, it would be better if you write a dedicated thread on IDFC First Wow credit card, cause
  • it will be easier to find all the info about the card in a single place.
  • it will even come in the top search results on search engines which in turn will help a lot of people planning to get this card.
Ok bro. I will do it. I am not that good with English. 😅 I will try my best. Need to sometime to add screenshots as well.

lostwords

TF Select
Thank you bro for considering my request.
Aur baat rahi angrezi ki, dil toh hamara hindustani hai nah. Toh aap befikar hoke review likho jisko samajh na hai woh apne ap samajh jayega.

vibrant143

TF Select
VIP Lounge
@vibrant143 Did you get it against your FD?
  1. If yes then how much FD did you do?
  2. And what credit limit did you get on your card?
  3. Does the credit limit depend on the FD amount?
1. I created FD of 5k for 500days in re investment option, I got offer for this card after 2 days of creating fd. They gave me 2 option , 1st use existing FD. 2nd option create new FD. I used existing FD.

2. I got 100pc limit which is equal to 5k. However if you increase your FD amount credit limit will also increase.
3. Yes

anonymuos

TF Ace
Newbie here to credit cards. If the FD matures, say even after 5 years, the card is dead unless you renew the FD? Matlab if you want to use the FD money some day, you will have to surrender the credit card? Then better to get unsecured card only because even as a newbie I have 3 unsecured ones and my credit history is already built/score good.

Last edited: