• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Vistara Credit Card Review | IDFC First Bank Launched Vistara Co-Branded Credit Card

Juganta

TF Premier

telescope

TF Ace
Thnx for the info.

1 more qsn. Can we use PE ticket voucher to book for others?
Yes. There is a catch. If you already have existing club vistara account with some points balance, then you can add nominee right away. Otherwise you'll have to wait till points are credited, and after 30 days from credit of points you'll be able to add nominee to your account and book flights for nominees. Remember, you can't add more than 8 nominees and once a nominee is added, you cannot delete before 1 year. Means suppose you added 8 nominees, you have to wait for 1 year before you delete someone and add someone else.

telescope

TF Ace
Yes. There is a catch. If you already have existing club vistara account with some points balance, then you can add nominee right away. Otherwise you'll have to wait till points are credited, and after 30 days from credit of points you'll be able to add nominee to your account and book flights for nominees. Remember, you can't add more than 8 nominees and once a nominee is added, you cannot delete before 1 year. Means suppose you added 8 nominees, you have to wait for 1 year before you delete someone and add someone else.
This is for someone who doesn't have CV account or have CV account but never earned any points so far:

Suppose card applied today, next billing date is 15th may. Points credited on 16th may. One has to wait for 16june to add nominee and book tickets.

Juganta

TF Premier
Thnx for this great info again (Gulabo dil )

P B R G

TF Ace
I have spent 30k this month, regular CV points are credited (around 900) but 2k points are not credited. This is 2nd statement generation month. I am new to this card, can someone clarify when will I get the bonus points?

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
I have spent 30k this month, regular CV points are credited (around 900) but 2k points are not credited. This is 2nd statement generation month. I am new to this card, can someone clarify when will I get the bonus points?
Will be credited on the billing cycle only.

Have you spent more than 30K or exactly 30K??

P B R G

TF Ace
Will be credited on the billing cycle only.

Have you spent more than 30K or exactly 30K??
More than 30k. I have checked Vistara account, 2000 CV points are credited as Activation bonus. Overall I am supposed to get 4900 CV points.. 900 regular+ 2000 March activation offer + 2000 spend based offer but so far received only 2900 CV points.

I am not sure whether this 2000 points are spend based points or for March activation offer.

1000093027.jpg
1000093029.jpg

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Sorry for my earlier post.

I guess 2000 points credited for you are for the spends you achieved.

I have not got the activation offer by March 15th 2024 and I have received the spends 2000 CV points this way.

1714394179217.png

Last edited:

P B R G

TF Ace
Sorry for my earlier post.

I guess 2000 points credited for you are for the spends you achieved.

I have not got the activation offer by March 15th 2024 and I have received the spends 2000 CV points this way.

1714394179217.png
Thanks for the confirmation. So card Activation offer for March is not fulfilled by IDFC. As per t&c additional CV points are supposed to be credited within 5 working days. Will raise this with customer support.

ALOAK

TF Premier
Thanks for the confirmation. So card Activation offer for March is not fulfilled by IDFC. As per t&c additional CV points are supposed to be credited within 5 working days. Will raise this with customer support.
It says activation bonus and spends they have credit for march in april because it gets credited after the billing cycle. So your april bonus will get credited in may 29th plus any spends your 3rd will get credited in june 2024 if you complete the milestone of 30k . Even for me it was the same and i missed the 3rd thinking it will get credited found out after we get card u get milestone benefit from 2nd month onwards

P B R G

TF Ace
Update: I have received the pending points. It was automatically credited today.

1000093197.jpg

bvc19296

TF Legend
TF Family
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Then you are not eligible for additional 2000 CV points I am afraid. But you should confirm with CS once.

Not received any mail as per our previous conversation.

Update: I have received the pending points. It was automatically credited today.

Checked now on seeing your post, IDFC was kind enough to me, got CV points even though I didn't receive any mail. Kudos to IDFC and Vistara

1714466020804.png