• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC FIRST Vistara Credit Card Review | IDFC First Bank Launched Vistara Co-Branded Credit Card

sxchzy

TF Pioneer
VIP Lounge
I have applied for this card card was showing approved when applying & showed the credit limit as well. I am self employed I sell products through Amazon ,flipkart, etc they asked for office address I put my residential address they came for verification & now got the message that office verification failed. How to deal with this situation I don't have any office as i sell online & I provide coaching online?

I have hdfc dcb with 15l limit & amex mrcc with 3.5l limit.
tell them your buisness and residence is same as your buisness is more of digital one

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have told the person who came for verification he told ok but after few hours i got a message that office verification failed
The verification guys who come to our home sorry to say but they are act more suspicious on us as if we are scamsters and they take their responsibility so much as giving cc is in their hands and they mess things up.

ayman

TF Buzz
RML Group
The verification guys who come to our home sorry to say but they are act more suspicious on us as if we are scamsters and they take their responsibility so much as giving cc is in their hands and they mess things up.
Exactly this. I called up the idfc CC they are saying it should be fine if your address is same you can put same residence address in the office address section only 1 address verification is enough. When i asked them why they reject then they were like you can fill the same address again.

raj007

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I have SBI VISTARA PRIME. With this card I received Silver membership, 1 complementary voucher and 1 upgrade voucher was given.

Want to apply for IDFC VISTARA CC with same mobile number and email id. How my CV id will be linked and do I get 1 complementary voucher, 1 upgrade voucher with this card (idfc also giving silver membership)?

Also, cv points earned on this card will be merged with both the cards right?

Random123

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
I also got the IDFC Vistara card just now

Card no. is showing in the app

Do you have any idea how to see CVV and Expiry also, for making online transactions?
Please try clicking on the card. It generally asks for OTP and then shows the card details
PS : That is what worked for existing card and don’t have Vistara card so not sure if it is the same

deepcards

TF Premier
Do we get a free ticket of premium economy and an upgrade voucher at every payment of renewal fees as well? if that's the case, then there's no harm in taking this card, infact, it's beneficial only.

ayman

TF Buzz
RML Group
Try bro. maybe u can, and their application just needs name and otp authentication- it doesn't hit ur cibil, and they generally give u on shared limit.
They did cibil enquiry & rejected my application my mistake maybe was i entered that i entered the details that it has 15l limit & it shooed a limit of 7l Or so later they rejected it. Should have applied maybe with lower limit card details. Do you mean to say if we do back to back they don't do cibil enquiry?

Pavancs

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Try bro. maybe u can, and their application just needs name and otp authentication- it doesn't hit ur cibil, and they generally give u on shared limit.
Getting error. Sorry we can’t proceed. We are unable to process your request at this time. Please try again later.