• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC First card approved using YouTube tricks

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I had a idfc bank account and while having account I applied for idfc card... Score was 746 at that timeWas rejected straight away despite having 3 cards at that time.

Closed my idfc account in march 2022...... Now on 25th August after watching you tube videos...

I applied using my secondary number.... Was offered 41000 limit... I typed my salary as 41000(which is not, regretting as should have kept around 50k). Chose company as phonepe..(which is not).. .. Luckily my aadhar address pincode was servicable...

Got offer of millenia without income proof. Applied... No documents were asked.. Currently just hold one bank of baroda rupay card.... Just was asked about the limit and variant of bob card during application.

Yesterday virtual physical verification happened 😁 agent just called and asked that do I live at the address... Never visited the address.. No office verification done... And today card approved with 41000 limit..... Score is still same 746...this is My first visa unsecured card.

I know idfc has devalued its rewards too much but still a ltf card is always welcome

Last edited:
I had a idfc bank account and while having account I applied for idfc card... Score was 746 at that timeWas rejected straight away despite having 3 cards at that time.

Closed my idfc account in march 2022...... Now on 25th August after watching you tube videos...

I applied using my secondary number.... Was offered 41000 limit... I typed my salary as 41000(which is not, regretting as should have kept around 50k). Chose company as phonepe..(which is not).. .. Luckily my aadhar address pincode was servicable...

Got offer of millenia without income proof. Applied... No documents were asked.. Currently just hold one bank of baroda rupay card.... Just was asked about the limit and variant of bob card during application.

Yesterday virtual physical verification happened 😁 agent just called and asked that do I live at the address... Never visited the address.. No office verification done... And today card approved with 41000 limit..... Score is still same 746...this is My first visa unsecured card.

I know idfc has devalued its rewards too much but still a ltf card is always welcome
Does this mean IDFC won't approve request from one number once it's rejected. I have been trying to get IDFC card since a year already holding account with them recently upgraded to select banking.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Don't do that, they check your credit accounts via cibil and reject your application.
If you really need it put salary 40k-50k.
Only those low level limits are easily approved
My salary put by bob in cibil is 400 crore

Does this mean IDFC won't approve request from one number once it's rejected. I have been trying to get IDFC card since a year already holding account with them recently upgraded to select banking.
I think they have some issue with mobile numbers... My primary number on which I had bank account first time they rejected... Second time.. Sorry we don't have any offers for u

In secondary number.. Got the card in first attempt....

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
1. Any income documents required for C2C applications?
2. Physical or VKYC?
It depends user to user.... If it shows in card recommend on top that no income docs required... Then not required.... It was same for me...

There will be vkyc... As well as physical verification.... If u are lucky.. Agent might just call and ask location... Dats it.. Happened with me....

If u have idfc account.. Then u wont face that physical verification mostly...

tappukepapa

TF Premier
It depends user to user.... If it shows in card recommend on top that no income docs required... Then not required.... It was same for me...

There will be vkyc... As well as physical verification.... If u are lucky.. Agent might just call and ask location... Dats it.. Happened with me....

If u have idfc account.. Then u wont face that physical verification mostly...
Applied today but they are offering Wow credit card (Fd based), i selected amazon pay for C2C . But i don't want this card. Skipped the application. Will there be any hard enquiry in cibil?

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Can they provide normal CC in future as they already got the necessary details?
Yes they can if u already had one card from idfc or flipkart paylater/mobikwik zip/ola money......or any loan from them....they offer u from front...and I dont think they will give it just on the basis of cibil enquiry...i have never heard atleast for idfc....