• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC downgraded Visa Signature to Visa Platinum Debit Card

AyushJaju

TF Buzz
Earlier IDFC used to give Visa Signature debit card to their account holder maintaining 25K MAB.
Card also had two complimentary lounge access per quarter.

Recently they have changed it to Visa Platinum. Even old customer will get their new card as Visa Platinum on expiry. Also lounge benefits reduced from 2 to now only 1 as well as BOGO on Bookmyshow not available (I guess).

1000231051.jpg

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
Earlier IDFC used to give Visa Signature debit card to their account holder maintaining 25K MAB.

Recently they have changed it to Visa Platinum. Even old customer will get their new card as Visa Platinum on expiry. Also lounge benefits reduced from 2 to now only 1 as well as BOGO on Bookmyshow not available (I guess).
This is very old devaluation. Happened in 2021-22 itself.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge

1000231051.jpg
Atleast their 1 lounge access has comprehensive list of lounge .. & not just major City airport

Tonymathew

TF Premier
I think this downgradation happened more than a year back... Then I was also informed by my RM that current holders of visa signature will still get 2 lounge/quarter, and only new accounts/issues of visa platinum is eligible for 1/quarter. I think it is true, cause in the 4th quarter of 2023 I used the lounge twice

Last edited:

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Did not this downgradation happened more than year back... Then I was also informed by my RM that current holders of visa signature will still get 2 lounge/quarter, and only new accounts/issues of visa platinum is eligible for 1/quarter. I think it is true, cause in the 4th quarter of 2023 I used the lounge twice
U hv rm in 25 k account

its_karan

TF Ace

1000231051.jpg

Earlier they also used to give Times Prime free

And Rs 3000 worth vouchers again, free

along with this Visa Signature card

To 0 balance FF Customers.

No benefit remains forever bro

It's all about CAC and LTV and Breakeven time at the end.

1710002722429.png

1710002740487.png

Last edited: