• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Wealth Visa Infinite BookMyShow Offer

rsp92

TF Buzz
Hi All,

As IDFC Wealth CC is a Visa Infinite variant, I was trying to use it on BookMyShow for the Visa Infinite Offer. However, irrespective of the movie/showtime/stand-up, irrespective of the time I am making the booking - BookMyShow always says that the quota is full. Any idea why?
Offer link : https://in.bookmyshow.com/offers/visa-infinite-card-offer/VIP0116

In my experience, all the offers on BookMyShow always say that the quota is full, and there is no visibility into when this quota renews. Anyone has any tips for this?
Or can anyone suggest the best card for BookMyShow offers for non-movies such as comedy shows?

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
This offer has ended already ?
Valid till 31st Jan 2024 only it seems : (
anyone know, if this offer would come back in BMS ? for Visa Infinite ?

Renewed till 31st December.

P.S. This thread is full of misinformation including one from moderator itself 😅. So I am adding full details. Everything is verified by myself.

Wealth works on BMS Visa Infinite offer also once per month apart from Paytm's BOGO twice.

Few benefits of using Visa Infinite offer is free food worth 200 and lower convinience fee. Paytm has higher 10-15 fee most of the time. Also, if there are multiple low value tickets, BMS offer is better. E.g. 200x3 or 150x4 or 120x5 will give better value with visa infinite offer. Moreover, U can always use all 3.

Regarding booking for movies, Quota opens daily at 12AM and easily works till 1-2 AM and many a times till 6-7 in morning. Many people say other time slots like 9/10/3/4/7 etc, but I never found them to be working. So, best is try at 12 AM. If can't stay awake till midnight, then try just after waking up in morning.

Regarding non-movies offer, I never got it working. Few people mentioned that this offer resets only on 1st of the month rather than every day. So, try on first 2-3 days of the month. Also, it doesn't work on every non movie. There are few things excluded here.