• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Bank Wealth Programme

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Hi there is anyone using IDFC select, wealth or private account.
1) What account variant are you using
2)What was the initial cheque required to open this account
3)What is the AMB and non maintenance charges or do u just need to fund the initial amount and the account becomes zero balance?
4)Did you got select, wealth, private credit card without income docs?
5)Did you have a existing relation with bank and got upgrade to wealth programme
Anyone having nay contact of IDFC Bank kolkata people then please share it and if anyone is using this account share the whole procedure to get this account specifically select account.

Salvo08

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
wtf? this is something I was totally unaware of. Poor me thought it will get triggered automatically. I'll call Mr Naveen tomorrow and ask him.
Ya IDFC is funny in certain things. I hotlisted my wife's old card as my RM told me that after hotlisting I'll be able to apply for Wealth DC from the App itself but the App and Netbanking kept on showing the option of replacement of old card. So RM had to apply from the branch and card was delivered with in a week.

Bhagat Singh

TF Premier
My request to wealth upgrade is declined. So now I will go via family banking route. I had 10l for more than a week.
It doesn't matter for how long you had 10L. Your RM and BM have to take approval manually. Otherwise wait for pre-approved offer.
I had 10k account since a year. Wasn't even maintaining it as they didn't charge NMC since zero banking was launched by idfc. I just put 10 lakhs went to RM and asked him for wealth. After 3 days he called himself and said upgrade it done. Gor weath debit card within 10 days. And started showing wealth in application after 30 days.

funatlearn

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
It doesn't matter for how long you had 10L. Your RM and BM have to take approval manually. Otherwise wait for pre-approved offer.
I had 10k account since a year. Wasn't even maintaining it as they didn't charge NMC since zero banking was launched by idfc. I just put 10 lakhs went to RM and asked him for wealth. After 3 days he called himself and said upgrade it done. Gor weath debit card within 10 days. And started showing wealth in application after 30 days.
Yes right. A different rm raised request for wealth for another account and it was approved. They declined for my account.

LordVoldemort

TF Select
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hi there is anyone using IDFC select, wealth or private account.
1) What account variant are you using
2)What was the initial cheque required to open this account
3)What is the AMB and non maintenance charges or do u just need to fund the initial amount and the account becomes zero balance?
4)Did you got select, wealth, private credit card without income docs?
5)Did you have a existing relation with bank and got upgrade to wealth programme
Anyone having nay contact of IDFC Bank kolkata people then please share it and if anyone is using this account share the whole procedure to get this account specifically select account.
1. IDFC Private
2. No cheques ( Investments in stock and Mfs)
3.0 AMB I hope - But have never taken it so low.
4. No credit cards, Cause their system wont generate an offer for me.. I tried and got tired. Now resting will try again.
5. No old relation, Opened an account and it kept lying as a dummy. Then i got to know about this and upgraded.

pprakash11

TF Prestige

Chaitanya-a

TF Prestige
They said it will go through original branch only. They can raise but approval of original branch is required. And branch cannot be changed
Branch can be changed if your RM wants to. Its in his hands. My IDFC Account got opened digitally so random branch has been provided.

But since I've upgraded to Select Account with another branch's RM, he transferred the account from that branch to his branch.