• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Bank Wealth Programme

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Hi there is anyone using IDFC select, wealth or private account.
1) What account variant are you using
2)What was the initial cheque required to open this account
3)What is the AMB and non maintenance charges or do u just need to fund the initial amount and the account becomes zero balance?
4)Did you got select, wealth, private credit card without income docs?
5)Did you have a existing relation with bank and got upgrade to wealth programme
Anyone having nay contact of IDFC Bank kolkata people then please share it and if anyone is using this account share the whole procedure to get this account specifically select account.

Sunil R

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Quick question:

My RM sent a link for a wealth upgrade, but it mentions "onboarding process for privilege program" instead of wealth. He said the link is the same for Select, Wealth, and Private. Is this true? Can anyone confirm if the link is the same for a wealth upgrade by looking at the picture below?

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2024-05-18 at 2.41.08 PM.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2024-05-18 at 2.41.08 PM.jpeg
    83.5 KB · Views: 9
Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Quick question:

My RM sent a link for a wealth upgrade, but the link doesn't mention wealth anywhere. Instead, it says, 'onboarding process for privilege program.' When I asked him about this, he said the upgrade link is the same for Select, Wealth' and Private. Is this true? Can anyone confirm by looking at the picture below?
✅✔️☑️ . .

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Quick question:

My RM sent a link for a wealth upgrade, but it mentions "onboarding process for privilege program" instead of wealth. He said the link is the same for Select, Wealth, and Private. Is this true? Can anyone confirm if the link is the same for a wealth upgrade by looking at the picture below?
Open the link you will see whether it is Select or wealth link

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Quick question:

1000009884.jpg you could have done it by now

Were you pre eligible or did they raise request by branch

If former is case u will be upgraded in 5 minutes.
Call & confirm from customer service.