• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

IDFC Bank 0 AMB Account

Bigde

TF Ace
TF Family
After acquiring IDFC Wealth CC from IDFC bank, I almost forgot about this bank as the card itself took back seat because of the fabulous cards like SBI Cashback and Axis ACE, couple of weeks before I received the following offer from IDFC bank.

IMG_6386 2.PNG

Since this was a 0 MAB offer that too for a limited time, I didn't think much and decided to proceed with the account creation and KYC. Since my previous experience of online account generation was not too good with other banks, I was not keeping very high hopes with IDFC too. However, my experience changed completely when I was done with the account generation within the matter of 5 minutes that too without KYC. IDFC allowed me to schedule the VKYC at a later time and put a limit of 10K max balance for a non KYC account.
f0562120-cea3-44ae-a368-1e0a93cc0ac5 2.JPG

Considering the positive experience of account generation, I decided to complete the VKYC too and that too didn't take much time. Overall I am quite impressed with this digital onboarding process and at every step IDFC kept me informed by send the messages and emails in a timely manner.

One such email consisted of this notification.

c5b83e74-02c1-41b9-9786-c65fc52794cc 2.JPG

Since the account was a Zero MAB account, I was under the impression that the their might be some changes associated with the debit card and checkbook, hence I didn't bother applying for the same.

However, received a message from IDFC stating that a package was sent to me via Bluedart which would reach me in next four days. Unsure of the package, I waited for it and kept a close eye on the IDFC app to see any unsolicited charges.

Package did arrive on time and it had the following.

IMG_6439.JPG
IMG_6440.JPG
IMG_6441.JPG
IMG_6442.JPG
IMG_6443.JPG

IDFC truly wow'ed me with their prompt services, entire onboarding experience was quite smooth right from the beginning that too without spending a single penny out of my pocket.

I already have accounts with Kotak, Axis, SBI and ICICI, have been a customer of these banks since more than a decade and still find it painful to get something done from the customer care/branch of these banks. I am seriously considering ending my association with some of these banks and transfer my fund to IDFC as they truly deserve my money.

ALOAK

TF Ace
There was some issue. Now where in welcome kit they mention it is zero amb. After several calls and emails to care and finally pno. I got confirmation through email stating it is zero amb with all features of 10k variant account. Branch will not be able to see this and they say it is regular 10k acc and have to maintain. Pno and one of the branch guy called and he said it was a campaign and only those will get to zero amb and mi e was one of them they said will check with backened team and get campaign code and apply it in branch. Which they confirmed. Below is the email extract from pno.
Dear Sir,

At the outset, we regret any inconvenience this may have caused you and the delay in our response.

With reference to your concern, we would like to inform you that the account you hold with IDFC First Bank is a zero balance account only, which has no average monthly balance requirement. However, the account variant is Savings 10K account.

We would like to inform you that this offer was for a limited period of time and for a limited set of customers, and you are one of the luckiest customers of IDFC First Bank who received this offer.

Hence, there won't be any charges for non-maintenance of the AMB (Average Monthly Balance).

We request that you refer to the schedule of charges for your account by clicking on the below link:

https://www.idfcfirstbank.com/personal-banking/accounts/savings-account/fees-and-charges.

ALOAK

TF Ace

Enjoy attractive interest rates of:​

• 4% for balances <= 10 Lac
• 7% for balances > 10lac <= 5Cr
• 6.75% for balances >5 crs <=50 crs
• 5% for balances >50 crs <= 100 crs
• 4.50% for balances >100 crs <= 200 crs
• 3.50% for balances >200 crs
(Effective from 01/07/2023)

pprakash11

TF Prestige