• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

talkwithfino

TF Premier
Bhai ne poora forum hi learn karke rakha hai:LOL:

I was maintaining 1 lac in it but today when I checked the app it's not back theme anymore. In account details it says MAB is 25K. Is it time to close this account now ?
Do you mind sharing a screenshot....

And btw is it orange theme now or maroon ?
If you have been maintaining 1 L, I suggest to opt for Privilege Banking Program you can chck rest details here >> https://www.technofino.in/community...please-share-your-experience.5052/post-461767

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
So, we started seeing some action from ICICI side.. let’s see how far this goes

kochiro

TF Ace
VIP Lounge

talkwithfino

TF Premier
Just noticed one thing though....

People are eager to close their WM account with Icici cause it's no longer zero balance ( though they can opt for Privilege Banking if they are maintaining 1 L above and technically it would be zero balance again); what I am trying to saying is being on this forum for over a year and half now, I have noticed that people take Icici for granted; in the sense; ki agar zero balance nhi de rhe toh account close karunga.

But on the other hand when it comes to Hdfc; nobody even asks of having a zero balance. Sab chup chap jaake balance wala acc kholte hai (and then register for CLassic/ preferred or whatsoever)

Is it cause of the Marketing tactics of these Banks; or is it that since Icici was always lenient in downgrading people; and so people are now furious that they have been downgraded; but if Hdfc would have done the same thing; they probably wouldn't have cared. Ulta Branch me aake Classic Banking ke liye negotitate karte aur acc maintain karte

People are eager to close their WM account with Icici cause it's no longer zero balance ( though they can opt for Privilege Banking if they are maintaining 1 L above and technically it would be zero balance again); what I am trying to saying is being on this forum for over a year and half now, I have noticed that people take Icici for granted; in the sense; ki agar zero balance nhi de rhe toh account close karunga.

But on the other hand when it comes to Hdfc; nobody even asks of having a zero balance. Sab chup chap jaake balance wala acc kholte hai (and then register for CLassic/ preferred or whatsoever)

Is it cause of the Marketing tactics of these Banks; or is it that since Icici was always lenient in downgrading people; and so people are now furious that they have been downgraded; but if Hdfc would have done the same thing; they probably wouldn't have cared. Ulta Branch me aake Classic Banking ke liye negotitate karte aur acc maintain karte
A good perspective you have, but what I feel is hdfc is more aggressive in providing good pre approved offers, even their debit card has a reward program and the credit cards in general are more appealing than ICICI

D₹V

TF Prestige

ICICI - No rewarding DC in 10k, 25k, etc MAB category. Gives pre approved offer to 1 in 1L customer.

HDFC - Rewards DC (Millennia, Platinum) starts with 2.5k* mab, depending upon location. Generally 10k MAB offers min. ₹4800 + 12k smartbuy cashback in 1 year. HDFC also offers pre approved CC to everyone out there (even if it's freedom or Moneyback but they do offer).

So HDFC always wins.