• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

Moulidharan

TF Select
RML Group
I received a call from the person with whome I have opened my WM icici account.After that downgrade email,I just transferred all my amount from that account to my another icici 10k account.and I put 10 rupees for checking whether WM account is active.Now he said they are closing the non maintaining WM account and told me to either close the account or to park 1 lakh.As I don't wish to park big amount for lower interest rate account.....So after 10 minutes of thinking ,I called him and said him to close.

Rewards account is not created for my WM account still now
10k balance account have a better rewarding debit card(basic) than the WM mastercard except that 2 lounge per quarter.
I am already having nearly ~20-25 lounge accesses and also I don't use Flights so not needed from icici
Even having WM status,they need income documents in icici to process the credit card
My plan was to get unsecured Amazon pay cc by secured platinum icici cc..But when I tap on apply after entering OTP,It is showing the details of my mom as my mom's credit cards are linked with my mobile number.
I asked RM to change the Phone number of my mom's credit card.But he said you need to visit branch and then only you can do.
After thinking all of this I said okay close.

But what to do for the demat account which I opened as they wanted to open to get the WM account?

Moulidharan

TF Select
RML Group
I received a call from the person with whome I have opened my WM icici account.After that downgrade email,I just transferred all my amount from that account to my another icici 10k account.and I put 10 rupees for checking whether WM account is active.Now he said they are closing the non maintaining WM account and told me to either close the account or to park 1 lakh.As I don't wish to park big amount for lower interest rate account.....So after 10 minutes of thinking ,I called him and said him to close.

Rewards account is not created for my WM account still now
10k balance account have a better rewarding debit card(basic) than the WM mastercard except that 2 lounge per quarter.
I am already having nearly ~20-25 lounge accesses and also I don't use Flights so not needed from icici
Even having WM status,they need income documents in icici to process the credit card
My plan was to get unsecured Amazon pay cc by secured platinum icici cc..But when I tap on apply after entering OTP,It is showing the details of my mom as my mom's credit cards are linked with my mobile number.
I asked RM to change the Phone number of my mom's credit card.But he said you need to visit branch and then only you can do.
After thinking all of this I said okay close.

But what to do for the demat account which I opened as they wanted to open to get the WM account?
D
you should close that as well.. Log into ICICI direct and follow the procedure of closing ..
Do I need to provide the Xerox of Pan and Aadhar for account closure?I am first time closing as account.Is there any charges for closing this account?The account age is just 3 months

Moulidharan

TF Select
RML Group
Ooh
Yeah they'll charge you as per t&c
I read this on many other bank charts..But this guy who opened WM account is telling that there will be no charges for account closure.in internet it is mentioned as 500 .He is telling you must close tomorrow.What to do and how to avoid getting the charge?

Akashn

TF Ace
Ooh

I read this on many other bank charts..But this guy who opened WM account is telling that there will be no charges for account closure.in internet it is mentioned as 500 .He is telling you must close tomorrow.What to do and how to avoid getting the charge?
If he is saying no charge then go ahead. 😅

talkwithfino

TF Premier
I don't think you get free DC with any other account than wealth.
You get Free DC in Privilege Banking Program.

This got me confused! Doesn't meeting the eligibility criteria itself guarantee waiver of MAB charges? What does "eligibility" mean then?!
Eligibility simply means you can enroll for the Privilege Banking Program. It can be based on CC limit, Loan, Investments, Savings etc; whether or not they waive off MAB charges for Savings is not mentioned in their Fees and charges exclusively.
Update:
They have mentioned no charges for non maintenance of balance in their Brochure
1702877031179.png
You can chck the rest details here >> https://www.icicibank.com/personal-...ervices_prvilege_banking_programme_header_nav

simplegarv

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I was maintaining 1 lac in it but today when I checked the app it's not back theme anymore. In account details it says MAB is 25K. Is it time to close this account now ?
1 Lacs wasn't enough to maintain the 10L MAB Account. So, according to me, you should go for the account closure if you are unable to maintain MAB.