• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

Nobody

TF Buzz
Not sure if it is a norm, or I am just plain lucky with regard to WM accoun service quality...

Yesterday, I have asked my RM to find out the criteria about LTF emeralde CC. I only have 25 lakhs NRV ( knowing that I won't get it), just want to know his response

Today, RM took appointment to meet me at my house on the advice of BM.

Both BM and RM met me at my residence and explained all Wealth features. This is the first time BM met me.
Regarding Emeralde LTF, he mentioned the usual criteria.
For NRV 1 Cr, FYF Emeralde
For NRV 2 Cr, LTF Emeralde..
The interesting point here is, we can withdraw all the funds once we got LTF Emeralde.
I didn't push for it as I don't require it now, but with some persistence, I feel I can get LTF Emeralde with 1 Cr NRV by just keeping those funds for 2 weeks.
Will try that later when I need it...

The part I like the most about ICICI WM account is
Form the inception of getting invite to open WM a/c with just Apay 6.4 L relationship to till now ( about 9 months) I never visited branch. RM came to my house every time there is a need of physical presence (about 6 times). Today BM also came on his own to introduce himself and asking me to contact him directly if need arises... All of these guys are professional and courteous.
So all my banking needs are done either by phone or by RM visiting me.. I am impressed . They are doing whatever they could promptly without any delay...

On the other hand, I started my journey with HDFC (preferred account) recently. Not much impressed initially but getting better occassionally. Today RM visited me and said he would try my core HDFC CC (first HDFC CC) fromhis portfolio quota to get a better CC with better LE, currently I am getting Money back CC offer. will be able to assess HDFC premium banking service in the coming 6 months..
Can you confirm i have a savings max account with easyshop platinum dc. Since i am in preferred banking now i am thinking of getting platinum dc with preferred logo. In future if hdfc decide to downgrade me will i be charged for preferred platinum dc?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Can you confirm i have a savings max account with easyshop platinum dc. Since i am in preferred banking now i am thinking of getting platinum dc with preferred logo. In future if hdfc decide to downgrade me will i be charged for preferred platinum dc?
Yes, you will be charged for platinum DC if you are not a preferred program member.. But it is highly unlikely they will downgrade your account if you atleast maintain the required MAB intermittently, not needed to be contiguous... the annual fee is waived for Imperia, Preferred and Classic customers..
So it is free until Classic layer..
1687967397957.png

Last edited:

Nobody

TF Buzz
Yes, you will be charged for platinum DC if you are not a preferred program member.. But it is highly unlikely they will downgrade your account if you atleast maintain the required MAB intermittently, not needed to be contiguous...
Ok then I will not order new dc. But technically my current dc is also easyshop platinum which is free for savings max account. So they would charge 750 plus gst for only preferred logo since rest it would be same with same benefits.

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Ok then I will not order new dc. But technically my current dc is also easyshop platinum which is free for savings max account. So they would charge 750 plus gst for only preferred logo since rest it would be same with same benefits.
Clearing your confusion brother:

Savings Max DC(Easy Shop Platinum)= Classic Logo DC= Preferred Logo DC = Imperia Logo DC

All DC are equal with same features( Visa Platinum) just different logo.

Since your base account is Savings Max in which Visa Platinum DC is free for lifetime, getting downgraded from your preferred you will land up to classic or lowest to savings max only.

You will never be charged for your DC.
You can request for preferred logo Vida Platinum DC eye closed.

There are no charges as such for getting the logo wala DC.

I hope this clarifies your doubt.
Yes, you will be charged for platinum DC if you are not a preferred program member.. But it is highly unlikely they will downgrade your account if you atleast maintain the required MAB intermittently, not needed to be contiguous... the annual fee is waived for Imperia, Preferred and Classic customers..
So it is free until Classic layer..
1687967397957.png
Not true. Explained above.

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Not true. Explained above.
Thanks for clarifying. I am relatively new to HDFC and going by the book...

1687967397957-png.21133

Wealth management ac is a zero balance ac right?
I moved all my initial funding to a different ac and kept like 100/- in wm ac. I got a call from branch saying to maintain some balance as it's wealth management. What should I do?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I moved all my initial funding to a different ac and kept like 100/- in wm ac. I got a call from branch saying to maintain some balance as it's wealth management. What should I do?
I too received. I transferred some funds and then will debit again on 1st July.
Basically it's month end and they need to have their targets

kishorvr

TF Premier
I
You got wealth management because of your CC limit In ICICI If your cc have limit of 3L+ you get privileged status. And if your cc have limit of 5L+ you get wealth management status.
have 2.5 Lakhs. My dashboard says wealth management. On the website, it says that limit qualifies for privilege banking. What does that mean?

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
You can check if your WM account is 0 balance or not in NetBanking like below:

In Net banking , Click on your SB account.. Account Details page appears, under balance details, you should see you MAB required:

1688121393435.png

Today is not only month end, it is also 1st quarter end. So, if you could keep some money like about 1lakh for a couple of days, you won't get any call, I suppose.

Banks will have to report quarterly performance to the Stock exchanges, so CASA deposits amount have its significance.

Yes it's showing 0 amb
You can check if your WM account is 0 balance or not in NetBanking like below:

In Net banking , Click on your SB account.. Account Details page appears, under balance details, you should see you MAB required:

1688121393435.png

Today is not only month end, it is also 1st quartes end. So, if you could keep some money like about 1lakh for a couple of days, you won't get any call, I suppose.

Banks will have to report quarterly performance to the Stock exchanges, so CASA deposits have its significance.