• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Management Account Holders please share your experience.

TheTrickySid

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
What's the MAB you guys maintaining in your Wealth management account.

And what's would be the ideal mab to prevent it from getting downgraded.
Or any tips to avoid getting the account downgraded without maintaining mab.

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
They don't give automatically for upgrades. Only newly opened accounts get automatically with the cheque book

jack333

TF Legend
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Maybe the RM might have ticked it online while upgrading. I had to apply separately

dishank_24

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
Even I think it wouldn't be downgraded. As I had given the account opening cheque for 50L only on this condition that it won't ever be downgraded.

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Even I think it wouldn't be downgraded. As I had given the account opening cheque for 50L only on this condition that it won't ever be downgraded.
You could have asked for Select with no downgrade for the life time with this high initial cheque !!

anonymuos

TF Ace
Went to two branches (Mumbai suburban area). One of them told 30 lakhs initial deposit and no way around that. Other told 10 lakh initial funding but will TRV/NRV has to be 25 lakh so consider opening FD and investing in Mutual fund also. 🤨🙄 I hate how they have no uniform rules for everybody even in metros. If I open account with just 10 lakh, she said account will be downgraded to Titanium account. Not sure if 100% right or just bluffing.

0xfallup

TF Ace
Went to two branches (Mumbai suburban area). One of them told 30 lakhs initial deposit and no way around that. Other told 10 lakh initial funding but will TRV/NRV has to be 25 lakh so consider opening FD and investing in Mutual fund also. 🤨🙄 I hate how they have no uniform rules for everybody even in metros. If I open account with just 10 lakh, she said account will be downgraded to Titanium account. Not sure if 100% right or just bluffing.
same lmao in thane....thats why opening at semi-urban in MP through a friend

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Someone opened in vashi with only 1 lakh initial deposit
Look anyone can open wealth account in any branch then they can later on transfer the account to nearest branch in few minutes in imobile app or via netbanking its just istant man…so dont think about just particular branch, you can transfer branch all over india instantly…

ADITYA1904

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Look anyone can open wealth account in any branch then they can later on transfer the account to nearest branch in few minutes in imobile app or via netbanking its just istant man…so dont think about just particular branch, you can transfer branch all over india instantly…

mgforce

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
For a wealth salary account , the account won’t get downgraded till it meets the net salary deposit criteria of 3 lakhs a month
We are talking regular wealth account here na
I have a ICICI Bank lead at Vashi Sector 12, she promised to open Wealth Select with 10 lakhs IP

Pls note that no one at ICICI can promise that downgrade won't happen in future if TRV not met.

Be it Wealth or Wealth Select - downgrades really depend on ICICI enforcing TRV requirements. But yes, going by past experience, they are relaxed.