• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Wealth Account (< 25 IDV)

dhshankar

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
As per ICICI bank conditions , 25L IDV is required for wealth account. But, several people able to get wealth even though 25L IDV not met

So, can any one share your experience of having wealth account with ICICI, without meeting their criteria of 25L IDV

1660322213201.png

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
My account was upgraded to Wealth management(been few months now) . I don't have 25L IDV as per the mentioned criteria.
I do not (and never did) maintain any average monthly balance.
It's a 3-1 account (salary) since ~8 years.
The best perk : no IVRS , No more call waiting in customer care . You call and someone picks within seconds.
So do you recommend keeping ICICI as a salary account for long term?

Sreerag

TF Premier
Haha i also have Privilege with 0 MAB. One guy randomly came in our house for account opening and Tod for initial funding of some 25k or 50k (i don't remember) and gave us Gold Privilege Account. The MAB is 0 for me (I have a dark pink theme in iMobile)

anotheruser

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
So do you recommend keeping ICICI as a salary account for long term?
Thats personal.
I have always felt icici app and website more functional than others.( But could be just personal opinion)
And with this wealth management, the support has become more accessible with almost zero waiting.
I also got the platinum wealth management debit card ltf (upon requesting). Nothing special though

Slayer

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Thats personal.
I have always felt icici app and website more functional than others.( But could be just personal opinion)
And with this wealth management, the support has become more accessible with almost zero waiting.
I also got the platinum wealth management debit card ltf (upon requesting). Nothing special though
I would agree on the first point icici app just works - very few downtimes, fingerprint login works very well, app is decently smooth and bug free.

Although what support are you talking about in regards to bank account?

skpa

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
So let me get this straight;

You get ICICI Sapphiro Card, ur account gets converted to Wealth Management free of cost. Should u maintain any AMB? Any I mean . Is it zero balance account?
I have Sapphiro Credit card and currently don't have any account with Icici.
I want to know whether if I open an insta account with them, will it converted to Wealth?