• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici two debit cardss bug.

I have opened a normal savings account in icici 4 months back and got visa debit card with it. Later requested for rupay platinum cc and my visa card got disabled after generating pin of new rupay card. On 12 December i upgraded my account to the one titanium savings account via imobile app and got one titanium debit card. But after i have generated pin for titanium debit card, the rupay card stayed active and still working as of 3rd jan 2023. I have used both the cards for online transactions and atm withdrawals didnt faced issues at all. I think this might be a bug, where system issued me a new card on its own without closing previous one.

Just wanted to share this if anyone want two icici debit cards.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
It is because of where I live. I can take debit cards only from the following banks -
HDFC - Already milking 1% on CC bills
Sbi - Already using Rupay Platinum for Amazon
Axis - Don't even want to see their branch
ICICI - Already have wealth account but getting no significant benefits so thought of atleast getting 2 debit cards🤔
Apply ICICI RuPay Platinum DC too.

Amazon 20% upto 100 monthly offer on mobile recharge/utility bill payment.

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
It is because of where I live. I can take debit cards only from the following banks -
ICICI - Already have wealth account but getting no significant benefits so thought of atleast getting 2 debit cards🤔
Open indusind bank account online ( select ) .

Vasuki

TF Pioneer
Contributor
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Apply ICICI RuPay Platinum DC too.

Amazon 20% upto 100 monthly offer on mobile recharge/utility bill payment.
Better' take nsdl rupay plat for free

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Wealth account account, i think ICICI RuPay Platinum dc is also Free

And why use only one card ? Here many people have 30 to 50 RuPay Platinum debit cards, you can use multiple cards on same Amazon account.
Never Follow His Instructions

Don't Mislead The Other Members ABHISHEK

If Anything Goes Wrong They Have To Face Consequences Not U

Do Something Good

Don't Do Harm

Worst Bro

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Never Follow His Instructions

Don't Mislead The Other Members ABHISHEK

If Anything Goes Wrong They Have To Face Consequences Not U

Do Something Good

Don't Do Harm

Worst Bro
What do you mean by They Have To Face Consequences ?

No one will face any consequences, this is official offer.

You are not doing illegal thing.

If you have multiple bank account and multiple RuPay Platinum debit card, you will use multiple times,

This is official, 100% legal method.

People are using multiple cards from last 5 years.

Due to some bug on the BOB World app, many people had used 200-300 BOB Virtual Rupay Platinum Debit Cards on the same Amazon account every Friday.

Nothing happened to their Amazon account because this is 100% legal offer.

And now I am telling apply multiple RuPay Platinum DC from multiple bank accounts, which is 100% legal thing.

Now people don't even know the difference between legal and illegal things, so what should I say ? 🤣🤣

CardSeeker

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
What do you mean by They Have To Face Consequences ?

No one will face any consequences, this is official offer.

You are not doing illegal thing.

If you have multiple bank account and multiple RuPay Platinum debit card, you will use multiple times,

This is official, 100% legal method.

People are using multiple cards from last 5 years.

Due to some bug on the BOB World app, many people had used 200-300 BOB Virtual Rupay Platinum Debit Cards on the same Amazon account every Friday.

Nothing happened to their Amazon account because this is 100% legal offer.

And now I am telling apply multiple RuPay Platinum DC from multiple bank accounts, which is 100% legal thing.

Now people don't even know the difference between legal and illegal things, so what should I say ? 🤣🤣
Who The Hell Use 30 Debit Cards On Single Account ?

dvader

TF Premier
Just to clarify....You can use 100 RuPay Debit cards if you want...the offer is provided by NPCI in partnership with Amazon. There is no capping on number of cards per account as per official terms and condition. And the whole point of this offer is to encourage people to get multiple RuPay cards in a family (direct, add on, doesnt matter). Although, I doubt that they don't know about one person utilizing multiple RuPay DCs. NPCI would have already thought about this and I don't think they care at least at this point in time. There is nothing illegal about this.

However, I wouldn't recommend paying bills for unknown strangers in whatsapp groups or forums. Because say you pay their bill and they send you payment via UPI. Now let's say the said person's account is frozen by Police for whatever reason.......you get in the crossfire and get your account frozen. Indian Police like Indian banks is one of the most incompetent org in the world. They carpet bomb every account even remotely related to a suspicious account.

But apart from that enjoy the offer while it lasts. I personally have 3 Rupay DCs...I can get 2-3 free add-on myself but It's difficult to organically use more than 3-5 DCs after the amazon pay wallet recharge was recalled.