• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Icici secured platinum card to unsecured coral card

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Hi,
Due to my cibil score was NH, (5 years ago my education loan got written off and settled with reliance, no other loans or account ) , my credit card applications got rejected when i tried to apply Amazon pay icici credit card and indusind card .

So created FD (3500rs) and got secured credit card against it on Feb 15 2023.
And also i opened amazon pay later account same month .

Now in my cibil report Amazon pay later account related information showing and cibil score showing 774. But still no info about icici platinum credit card.

I joined in a MNC on Dec 2022 ( before that i was worked on small company) , monthly salary 70k credited regularly from Jan on icici bank account only .

So how long it will take to icici bank offer me unsecured credit card like coral card ?
When will my icici credit card will reflect on cibil report?

Will indusind back approve my credit card if i apply again next month ( i need eazydiner card ?

sarainfo12

TF Premier
my secured card credit limit is 30K , if i click pay bill button and pay 10K means , will my credit limit increased to 40K temporarily and can i purchase a product worth of 39K?

sarainfo12

TF Premier

saucy , pprakash11

applied for lifetime free coral credit card from nearest branch. they asked full details including employment details , after that i got email link for video kyc , and video kyc successfully completed ,
so is that mean my credit will be approved ?

pprakash11

TF Prestige

saucy , pprakash11

applied for lifetime free coral credit card from nearest branch. they asked full details including employment details , after that i got email link for video kyc , and video kyc successfully completed ,
so is that mean my credit will be approved ?
They will review your application and then approve it.

Btw were you asked to send SMS like
AST YES to some 10 digit number ?

sarainfo12

TF Premier
Requested a call back from customer care regarding application status .
He said application was declined. I asked the reason , but he said i will get a mail regarding this on or before may 5.

Planning to move my 14L funds from icici bank to other banks. And also will move my salary account too with some other bank.

DarthYoda

TF Premier
1. OP has secured ICICI Credit Card, he should use for 6 months at least so that ICICI starts reporting it to CIBIL, it takes times for secured card to get reported.

2. Once ICICI starts reporting to cibil, he should try to get Amazon Pay ICICI card, because of ICICI savings a/c and secured credit card. Most probably he will get it unsecured with a good limit.

3. Upgrade your Amazon Pay ICICI card to coral/MMT card. (You will have now 3 cards, Secured Platinum, Amazon Pay, ICICI MMT).
4. After that close your ICICI Platinum Chip secured card.
I also hold a secured platinum chip cc (6 months old) , i didn't know while applying for secured cc that icici doesn't give pre approved offers for secured cc holders.
Should i close it as i already have two unsecured cc and wait for pre approved offers, I'm self employed tho with 760+ cibil rn?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I also hold a secured platinum chip cc (6 months old) , i didn't know while applying for secured cc that icici doesn't give pre approved offers for secured cc holders.
Should i close it as i already have two unsecured cc and wait for pre approved offers, I'm self employed tho with 760+ cibil rn?
If your secured ICICI CC has started updating in CIBIL, try for Amazon Pay ICICI credit card using the same mobile & email as of your ICICI bank a/c & secured platinum chip cc.
High chances are there you will get APAY.

After you get Apay, you can close your icici secured cc and release fd from lien.

Try this.

DarthYoda

TF Premier
If your secured ICICI CC has started updating in CIBIL, try for Amazon Pay ICICI credit card using the same mobile & email as of your ICICI bank a/c & secured platinum chip cc.
High chances are there you will get APAY.

After you get Apay, you can close your icici secured cc and release fd from lien.

Try this.
Yes it's showing and 6 months old.
Does amazon give instant amazon cc even on fd based platinum cc of (15k fd) as I've already got rejected when my credit history was less so i have to wait 83 days more?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
Yes it's showing and 6 months old.
Does amazon give instant amazon cc even on fd based platinum cc of (15k fd) as I've already got rejected when my credit history was less so i have to wait 83 days more?
Yeah it gives.
Try after 83 days.
You did hurry in your last application that why got rejected.

Try this time, you will get success.