• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Savings account conversion

Collector_sahab

TF Premier
I have been using ICICI Mine savings account for sometime now. But I cannot change the debit card that comes with this account. For this I was thinking of switching to a regular savings account. Is it possible ? If anyone has done please tell.

Solution
I have been using ICICI Mine savings account for sometime now. But I cannot change the debit card that comes with this account. For this I was thinking of switching to a regular savings account. Is it possible ? If anyone has done please tell.
Yes,it is possible through branch by filling the account conversion form in which you can select the account variant but don't go for 10k regular it doesn't have any special features, i suggest you to go for 25k silver savings account or for 50k gold both are good

Hussain1

TF Buzz
Yes,it is possible through branch by filling the account conversion form in which you can select the account variant but don't go for 10k regular it doesn't have any special features, i suggest you to go for 25k silver savings account or for 50k gold both are good

Solution

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Some suggestions......
1. If u can go for wealth account.... It's best.... They ask for initial deposit of 10 lakh... In some branch... Even 5 lakh is enough.... It will be life time zero mab premiuk account with everything free....
2..some branch offer silver account with zero mab with just 50ⁿ000 initial deposit..... But very rare to find....

Try in semi urban and rural branch.....