• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI RuPay Credit Cards UPI linking now live

Strange

TF Legend
In call they denied that I can hold only two cards of same variant. So they told me that I need to close either Rupay or Visa to replace with Amex, but I said I spoke with Nodal team and branch head regarding this matter and they agreed with holding Amex as additional card.,,, blah blah blah.

Finally they said we are taking this request for Amex card and will revert you in 7 days once it get approval.

And finally its available in app
They are ready to issue but not LTF. How did you convince for LTF?

hideaway

TF Premier
I changed my email id of coral card to another one. I carefully selected the card ending 0006 and changed.

But i got a message that email id is changed for card ending 2005 which is my Amazon card.

earlier mail id was also used for amazon prime, now will this mail id change affect my 5% cb for prime account.
old mail id was prime, new one doesn't even have a amazon acct.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
I'm getting this error everytime while transacting through UPI using my ICICI Coral Rupay credit card.
What is the solution?? 1000098347.jpg
Here one person got a SMS that my payment failed because I've disabled international online payments, even though merchant is local. After enabling, it is working for now.

ICICI coral RuPay CC link UPI transaction.

CardTox

TF Premier
Guys, I have Coral Visa and Coral Rupay both. My Coral bill for this month was 15k, but I paid in my Coral visa cc. Shall it be considered against the coral rupay as well or did i do something wrong and i will have to pay this again using coral cc number?