• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Rubyx Amex

I read somewhere that ICICI amex variants are ineligible for most ICICI offers. So just keep that in mind
But you forgot one thing. You can have as many icici cards as you want there is no limit. So if have have amex variant just ask for visa or mastercard variant. All of them will stay active. Btw if your amex card is LTF then your newly issued visa and mastercard variants will remain LTF.

CARDBITRAGE

TF Ace
But you forgot one thing. You can have as many icici cards as you want there is no limit. So if have have amex variant just ask for visa or mastercard variant. All of them will stay active. Btw if your amex card is LTF then your newly issued visa and mastercard variants will remain LTF.
I didn't know you could get other variants LTF as well. That's interesting.

MR_RDX

TF Buzz
Offer paid ke liye tha ya LTF? Upgrade offer ka screenshot share karo......
Nhi bhai chargeable card hai...offer upgrade kar liya hoon...lekin 6month se mujhe rubyx visa platinum dikha rha tha lekin jab do din pehle check kiye toh rubyx dual card show hua toh upgrade kr liye...upgrade ka screenshot attached krta hoon 1000008339.jpg

When did you get it? It's showing charges to me
Got call from ICICI credit card team last month, she has told that I have pre approved LTF Rubyx dual variant card. I didn't believe her words then but she told that she didn't need any documents/information from my side. She need my consent over call not OTP.
But after that there was no communication from bank side for almost 2 weeks, even I didn't receive any message/email regarding card application. Almost I forgot this. But 2 weeks back, one fine day, card was started to showing in Imobile app, later got physical card too. Upon calling customer care and email, they have confirmed that card is LTF.
No where find LTF Rubyx offer earlier in my mobile/internet banking.

Last edited: