• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Regular Savings account

TheTrickySid

TF Ace
VIP Lounge
Can someone clarify and help if I can open an icici regular savings account online
ps: I am not talking about the insta save account , I want a regular account

1655697899153.png
I want the 2nd one and not the 1st one

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
No... You have to branch... And they will try to fool you... That this account doesn't even exist..... On more pressing..... They will tell you need 50 k deposit... Just go from there... Complain about them with branch name and code.. Next day they will call you and open the account..

swastik2233

TF Select
I tried to open their insta savings account and after filling up the form and doing kyc , it said to deposit 85000 ! ( Was supposed to be 10000 )

I closed the page , cleared cookies and browsing history and never looked back

SoggypastA

TF Premier
For me too shown 95K for instasave so I moved to mine account and it also asked for 25K.
Better to open account visiting branch its a hell if any problem arises in online account.

SoggypastA

TF Premier
What is the monthly avg balance requirement for MINE account ? and can you avail 3000rs offer using ICICI debit cards too.?
Zero balance account.
This offer could be different for different products check bank offer tab on amazon.
I have apay card but its useless as you can see in screenshot.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2022-06-23-14-22-28-061.jpeg
    Screenshot_2022-06-23-14-22-28-061.jpeg
    285.1 KB · Views: 39

Bob78900

TF Premier
Can someone clarify and help if I can open an icici regular savings account online
ps: I am not talking about the insta save account , I want a regular account

1655697899153.png
I want the 2nd one and not the 1st one
You have to go to branch for this. They will say you have to make 50k deposit. But no you don't need to pay 50 k just give them a cheque of 10k and say this account required 10k balance then why are you asking for 50k deposit if they still said no then you have Twitter 👍

dhiraz

TF Ace
I tried to open their insta savings account and after filling up the form and doing kyc , it said to deposit 85000 ! ( Was supposed to be 10000 )

I closed the page , cleared cookies and browsing history and never looked back
I opened ICICI Bank Insta Save Account on 03/02/2022 I see Monthly Balance Requirements: ₹10,000.

And i also visit branch before opening the online account and bank employee ask me to deposit huge amount like 50k then i returned home and open the account online and do Video KYC Same Day. And i get my debit card and cheque book within 1 week. And i have never visit branch after that day.
IMG_20220626_135654.jpg

Gaurav_G

TF Buzz
After seeing all this about ICICI I think I was lucky to get the right employee when I tried to open Axis offline. They didn't try to fool and upfront told me about the variants starting 12k MAB 😆

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
A
After seeing all this about ICICI I think I was lucky to get the right employee when I tried to open Axis offline. They didn't try to fool and upfront told me about the variants starting 12k MAB 😆
AXis dont fool that much in account opening..... They only push mostly for Current accounts.... As they will loot after account opening.... So they let people come to them..... 😋

Last edited:

arnalghosh88

TF Premier
Anyone of you received pre approved offers from ICICI now?
After opening icici savings ac, I did a 30k fd and took platinum chip cc against FD.After 2months, I applied amazon pay cc from amazon app and got approved with better limits.Then, I took expression cc against amazon pay cc with same limit.Now after few months, I got cc upgrade offers in the app and I took mmt platinum cc.4 icici ccs currently.

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Hey, was thinking of opening a ICICI account. How has been you experience. And is it better to open an account offline as my nearby branch are easily opening opening 10k mab account with just cheque of 11k. How is their customer care team, good or bad?. Are there any unnecessary charges (like what Axis is famous for😂). And was your account opened instantly or took 2-3 days, as officials at my branch are saying it will 2-3 days( In HDFC they opened instantly and provided a kit from the branch itself on same day). And in how many days was your welcome kit delivered?

yb24

TF Premier
I want to open icici regular savings account and I stay in another city vs mentioned on my adhaar card.So can it be opened and what will be the mab and can I get a credit card if I give them initial funding of 1 lakh.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I want to open icici regular savings account and I stay in another city vs mentioned on my adhaar card.So can it be opened and what will be the mab and can I get a credit card if I give them initial funding of 1 lakh.
Nobody is going to open regular savings account now.... I HAD to complain on social media to open it.... Two years ago.... Now that is also not working.... They will ask not less than 50k initial deposit and account will be minimum of 10k.mab...whereas in regular account... Mab is 2000 for rural branch... 5000 for semi-urban
U need to have some proof of ur current city else u have to open in any branch of ur aadhaar address city...

varun__goel_

TF Legend
Currently ICICI isn't opening regular savings acc. 50k mab is the least they are offering. Most probably they will accept application for regular acc from next FY