• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Pockets Prepaid Card

Sreerag

TF Premier
About:
ICICI Pockets Prepaid Card (Virtual) is free and is by ICICI Bank
Anyone can apply for this card, any Bank A/c holder.
But I say ICICI A/c holders have more benefits.
You need to do minimum load for Rs. 100

Card:
You get a Visa Prepaid Card. If Prepaid option not there, select Credit Card. You can add it on services like PhonePe and PayPal.

You can also get a physical card for Annual Fee of Rs. 199.

The main purpose is only security for online and offline txns. And also if you need a Prepaid card in your collection lol.

Abhishek012

TF Pioneer
Thanks a lot. I just installed and it directly worked as I have ICICI account. So no separate KYC I guess. Now my savings account statement will be decluttered ๐Ÿ˜Ž
ICICI pockets also offer every month free Rs250 cashback on using pockets wallet UPI.

ICICI pockets app UPI, every month Free Rs250 Cashback (bank transferable) -

1. Add money in pocket wallet UPI ID of minimum Rs. 3000 and get Rs. 50 cashback ( total 2 times)

you pockets wallet UPI ID is - Pockets.[youmobilenumber]@ICICI

for example - if your pockets register number is 99xxxxxxxx then send money to Pockets.99xxxxxxxx@ICICI

2. Send money from pockets upi linked bank account of Rs. 750+ and get Rs. 25 Cashback ( total 3 times )

3. Send money using pocket UPI of Rs. 750+ and get Rs. 25 cashback ( total 3 times )

Personally tried and got Rs. 250 cashback in September month, every month got this offer.

If cashback not received for a transaction try next hour. 25 users will receive cashback per hour.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
ICICI pockets also offer every month free Rs250 cashback on using pockets wallet UPI.

1. Add money in pocket wallet UPI ID of minimum Rs. 3000 and get Rs. 50 cashback ( total 2 times)

for example - if your pockets register number is 99xxxxxxxx then send money to Pockets.99xxxxxxxx@ICICI

2. Send money from pockets upi linked bank account of Rs. 750+ and get Rs. 25 Cashback ( total 3 times )

3. Send money using pocket UPI of Rs. 750+ and get Rs. 25 cashback ( total 3 times )

Personally tried and got Rs. 250 cashback in September month, every month got this offer.

If cashback not received for a transaction try next hour. 25 users will receive cashback per hour.
But 9 out of 10 times transaction gets failed.. Then we have to wait fotr10-15 days for refund

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator

How much do you earned this month ๐Ÿ˜‚

Sreerag

TF Premier
What? I got my physical card for just โ‚น100+GST I.e 118 and no annual fees ๐Ÿ™ƒ
Now it's 199... Anyways I don't feel there's use for a physical card. The design is also bad and also as it is Visa "Prepaid" mostly not supported and/or no offers in website like Visa Platinum does.

Sreerag

TF Premier

Yes it's a good scheme, as many people are not enrolled. You can even debit the money through UPI so no waste. Free money ๐Ÿค‘

Did not get point no. 2!
How to do thatโ€ฆcan you plz explain??

Lightron

TF Buzz
It's a hit or miss service, I used the cashback features to order a physical card for my father, the money was debited, but it has been over a month and the card was never delivered.

ashwink

TF Infinite
TF Family
Sr Moderator
It's a hit or miss service, I used the cashback features to order a physical card for my father, the money was debited, but it has been over a month and the card was never delivered.
As i heard from Bluedart they didn't mention consignee mobile number on pocket card shipment.
But my nearest bluedart executives know me and they delivered my shipment.

FinoGuy

TF Ace
They have now removed the bank linked UPI. Only pockets UPI is there. So you can only get 50+50 for load money and 25+25+25 for UPI trfr. CB reduced to 175 from earlier 250
Loading is next to impossible now for min-kyc user. Adding to wallet via upi/dc/nb all getting failed. Need to reach cc multiple times to get refund +they're asking bank statement to issue refund

Lightron

TF Buzz
As i heard from Bluedart they didn't mention consignee mobile number on pocket card shipment.
But my nearest bluedart executives know me and they delivered my shipment.
You were right, so apparently 6 months after I raised a mail about not receiving it and asking for a refund which I received, out of the blue, I received another mail, from pockets stating that my physical card is out for delivery via bluedart. Since you mentioned the issue of no contact number and the security gate in my premises the courier guy was unable to deliver it, along with the fact that I no longer cared and it eventually was returned. Within a weeks time it was mailed back again, this time via speed post, and since my local postman knows me well along withy timings, I recieved the card even though I no longer wanted it