• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Netbanking Biller for Axis FK CC Payment

chdguy1980

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I added a billed in my ICICI Bank Netbanking for my Axis Flipkart CC payment. There is no option in ICICI iMobile to add CC biller for other bank CCs.
With biller added, I assume that the Credit card bill of Axis Flipkart CC would be presented in Bill payment of ICICI Netbanking and would be auto-paid. Is this understanding correct?

My Axis Flipkart CC bill is generated and I got the statement on mail also, but the biller bill is not showing in ICICI netbanking. Can somebody suggest how to resolve this?

chdguy1980

TF Select
VIP Lounge
You added a biller, no option to add other bank CC billers, bill is now showing in net banking?

I really didn't get you ...

Thanks for your reply.

Basically I want to set up auto pay for my Axis CC monthly bill payments from my ICICI Bank account as I do not use CRED etc and do not want to miss the CC payment any month. I was suggested to use biller option in ICICI.

For reference, in ICICI iMobile app, the biller for payment of non-ICICI CCs cannot be added, whereas in ICICI netbanking those can be added.

So I added biller for my Axis CC in ICICI netbanking earlier this month before Axis bill generation. Now the Axis CC statement is generated on 15th, but it is not auto-presented in ICICI netbanking.

My understanding was that after I add biller in ICICI, whenever the Axis Statement is generated, it will show up in ICICI netbanking with outstanding amount etc, like same way if we add any postpaid or electricity biller, but that did not happen in above case. Hence looking for suggestions