• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI MMT PLATINUM Credit Card Rewards Issue

rk2022

TF Buzz
Hello All,
Per website, flight booking should earn 2 my cash per 200 spent. On seeing the statement, I see sometimes it is earning 2 and sometimes it is earning 1 for fight booking from Make My Trip.

If description is MAKEMYTRIP I PVT LTD TOKE NEW DELHI IN then getting only 1 as my cash.

If description is MAKEMYTRIP INDIA PVT L NEW DELHI IN then getting 2 as my cash which is correct.

Anyone have the same issue?

Please suggest how to get this resolved

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Let us raise a complaint with them. At the most, they will deny, then we will escalate. Let us see where it goes. I also own an ICICI MMT Platinum Card and got 1 point in place of 2 for my recent flight booking.

;):cool::D

RaviAgl

TF Premier
TF Family
Do ICICI MMT PLATINUM Credit Card Reward worth considering?
I never checked their worthless points
Ltf with other valid offline and online offers makes it worth to have if you don't have any other Icici card in your wallet. ICICI Amazon Pay is generally excluded from most offers other than amazon.

Other than that, approximately 2.5% to 3.0% reward rate on domestic flight tickets and hotels ain't that bad if you book around 1.0 to 2.0 lacs worth of tickets from MMT.

Thanks!!

Last edited:

CCholder

TF Buzz
My statement says this: MAKEMYTRIP I PVT LTD TOKE NEW DELHI IN

I have signature cc, should receive ₹4 for ₹200 on holiday booking, but got very less.

Will mail them MMT Cash page screenshot and statement, is that enough?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
My statement says this: MAKEMYTRIP I PVT LTD TOKE NEW DELHI IN

I have signature cc, should receive ₹4 for ₹200 on holiday booking, but got very less.

Will mail them MMT Cash page screenshot and statement, is that enough?
Yes. Same issue was with me, just share the details with them they will get it credited manually