• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Mine Credit Card -- PreApproved Offer

tuhin

TF Premier
I am getting an ICICI Mine Credit Card under a Pre-approved offer. I am a little bit confused about whether this card is a Starter Plan card or a 'Pro' one:

Can anyone please confirm
1693247150344.png 1693247099910.png

armat

TF Premier
Rest assured it will be VISA signature only. It will come up with ₹149 pro pack enabled post which from next month you can change the pack
Are you sure about this ? Can we change to basic plan after one month. In my app upgrade plan banner not working as in the attached photo. Today I applied

Attachments

• IMG_5248.jpeg
    IMG_5248.jpeg
    47.6 KB · Views: 55
@tuhin - could you please help with the process to check for the pre-approved ICICI cards?
The above screenshot - is that from the website? If so, how do we navigate to that page? Do you already have an ICICI account?

pprakash11

TF Prestige
I took this card since its visa signature and I thought visa blockbuster offer applicable on every visa signature variant. I just got delivered the card and didn’t activate it. If I close that card, will it reduce CIBIL score drastically ? I have more than 10 cards ?
Nah. Not much cibil score reduction. It balances within 1-2 months

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Is this mine card similar to AU LIT card? Where we have to recharge separate packs for benefits? I think this is the way going towards. All banks will release customisable cards and users can pay and use on the go.