• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Emerald Metal LTF & DCB Metal LTF

rohitsinha

TF Select
After failed attempts to get my hands on Emarald metal LTF, I am planning to go for paid version only ( for my card collection) since annual fees will be mostly recovered via redeeming via vouchers. Any of you has any idea is it possible to get LTF? Also how many of you have got the Emarald Metal (paid or LTF both).

Why am I still optimistic about getting this card LTF despite bank officials saying on face that LTF is not possible? Because HDFC bank officials said LTF DCB Metal is also not possible. But after some effort I managed too get DCB metal LTF.

Sriim

TF Premier
Like your guy in HDFC, there are still few in ICICI who does the job but they needs substantial NRV to make the call. Your guy was a gem. Will DM you
I feel that ICICI doesnt value its customers. I hold around 20L in ICICI direct, but no branch is willing to give me even a mid range card like HPCL super saver card LTF

golu

TF Select
VIP Lounge
I just got a good bank agent. I already hold an Infinia metal. So DCB for me was not possible. So I tried to get one for my wife. Her salary was around 1.3L (less than required on official terms) and no other big investments. I barely maintained 3L balance for few days till i got the approval for her. Her only existing card was a useless SBI prime with 1L limit. So it was all the magic of this bank guy.
Dm me the contact of that bank employee.

Pravas

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I will try to speak to my corporate RM for emeralde metal LTF, let's see how it goes.

Does emeralde metal make sense FYF or paid if you already have infinia ?

Card_Maddy

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
What's interesting is that another branch in same city said LTF DCB is not possible at all. So it all depends on branch to branch in HDFC. You need to find "the guy" for your job. I can refer him if you want.
But all the branch of ICICI are trash :p
Can u refer me that guy i am in hunt of DCB metal

cardio_guy

TF Ace
Emeralde or emeralde metal ?
When I checked with them, it was for both. But maybe they will be a little relaxed with the Emeralde plastic requirement.
(Like, for Sapphiro LTF I think the salary should be more than 2L as per their rules, but I got it with a much lesser salary, the same will be the case for Emeralde.)
It also depends on your negotiation skills, relationship with the manager, how friendly they are, and all.
If you have a net salary credit of more than 2- 2.5 L, you can easily bargain and ask for an LTF Emeralde.

Some threatening like I will close the account etc might work, but again, it depends on the person on the other end.

timva

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I just got a good bank agent. I already hold an Infinia metal. So DCB for me was not possible. So I tried to get one for my wife. Her salary was around 1.3L (less than required on official terms) and no other big investments. I barely maintained 3L balance for few days till i got the approval for her. Her only existing card was a useless SBI prime with 1L limit. So it was all the magic of this bank guy.
Please check your DM. I need some help 🙏🏻

HiteshSomani

TF Buzz
After failed attempts to get my hands on Emarald metal LTF, I am planning to go for paid version only ( for my card collection) since annual fees will be mostly recovered via redeeming via vouchers. Any of you has any idea is it possible to get LTF? Also how many of you have got the Emarald Metal (paid or LTF both).

Why am I still optimistic about getting this card LTF despite bank officials saying on face that LTF is not possible? Because HDFC bank officials said LTF DCB Metal is also not possible. But after some effort I managed too get DCB metal LTF.
Please help with your experience to get both this as LTF. Im holding Sapphiro LTF, bank said no scope for Emerald as LTF. also holding Regalia Gold., and asking bank for DCB metal, but all options declined

saketreddy

TF Premier
If u really want the card and have an offer, get it. I upgraded from netbanking. Welcome points and taj stay easily covers the joining fee.

But no spa for metal. The normal emeralde has unlimited spa.

saketreddy

TF Premier
Talked to my CRM, she connected with someone from credit card team and they are saying they can get approval for emeralde metal FYF, but I am pushing for LTF. Let's see how it goes.
Why the compulsion for LTF? They're anyhow compensating with fee equivalent points annually.

Also, don't think they'll give LTF unless u have a crazy TRV or a private account with them.

Pravas

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Why the compulsion for LTF? They're anyhow compensating with fee equivalent points annually.

Also, don't think they'll give LTF unless u have a crazy TRV or a private account with them.
What is the harm in trying for LTF. Already have infinia so not sure I will be missing out on much if don't get it LTF.

Any advantage on taking this FYF basic if I already have infina ? I think statement credit is one thing that may be an advantage.

Could you please give information of the bank agent if you don't mind?