• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI credit card shared credit limit confusion

amarnadh98

TF Buzz
Hi guys, I have Amazon pay and Coral rupay ICICI credit cards with a shared limit of 50k. This month I got bill generated of 21k in apay cc and 26k in coral. I paid apay cc bill and when I was trying to do a transaction of 2k through rupay, it's getting declined and saying that the available limit is 1500 only. So can anyone explain the reason why it's showing only 1500 even though I paid bill 3days back and it's even getting reflected in apay cc with dues as 0 as well.

asm07

TF Buzz
off-topic, How old is your Apay CC while you got your coral card? Because I'm holding an Apay card not get coral card. waiting to get it.
Last year around February end - starting of March they offered me Apay card and the executive guided me to apply as I was a student then (I had tried once to fillup the form then it asked company details and I backed out, after 1-2 months they called.). Then around August in imobile app I saw LTF pre-approved coral rupay card and got that too. I have zero past relationship with icici bank, Apay is the first for me still I got with a good limit.