• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Credit Card ICICI CC UPGRADE PRE APPROVALS

jeevanreddy58

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Showing 61 but last month got LTF sapphiro pre approved
Was salary account for 5 years(2015-20).. since then it was just savings acnt and balance will be around 30k. Previlage acnt... Personal loan tenure got over couple of months back... Have been using HPCL coral , rupay coral platinum for around 4-5 years and 2 years respectively.. amaz cc also for about 5 years.. Combined limit is 2.3L

Last edited:

SSV

TF Pioneer
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Personal loan tenure got over couple of months back..
How much PL? for how long? or
If you dont want to reveal the acutal numbers..

Just sayhow much interest you paid on your PL and tenure..ad interest rate..
thanks

Shin-Chan

TF Ace
Contributor
VIP Lounge
Showing 61 but last month got LTF sapphiro pre approved
Was salary account for 5 years(2015-20).. since then it was just savings acnt and balance will be around 30k. Previlage acnt... Personal loan tenure got over couple of months back... Have been using HPCL coral , rupay coral platinum for around 4-5 years and 2 years respectively.. amaz cc also for about 5 years.. Combined limit is 2.3L
Sir is HPCL Coral paid or LTF?

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
My iscore attached. Dont know why it fell from 82 to 70 this month.
I got fyf emeralde pvc in dec 23. Score started from 82 in jan 24. I think i Used cc for 3 lakhs in may and it fell to 70.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240521_220958_iMobile Pay.jpg
    Screenshot_20240521_220958_iMobile Pay.jpg
    114.8 KB · Views: 18

basant

TF Premier
Contributor
VIP Lounge
DO you have CUrrent account with them?

Just think aout what you didn't do , that you used to do before
got fyf emeralde pvc in dec 23. Score started from 82 in jan 24. I think i Used cc for 3 lakhs in may and it fell to 70.

Reactions: SSV