• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

Buying something on EMI on last day of billing cycle

techsearch

TF Select
I bought a few things on emi during prime day sale. All purchases were made on the last date of billing cycle. I know that emi conversation takes 2 3 days of time.

I made purchases using icici card, now in iMobile its showing that statement has been generated with full outstanding amount and not EMI.

i am yet to receive statement on mail yet, does anyone have any idea what happens in this case ?

techsearch

TF Select
they will return the Full amount .

FOr exp : if you bought product for 1000 and bill generated for 1000. With in 2-3 days they will return 1000 along with 1st emi (333 - 3 month emi ).
thanks ..will that be considered against bill payment?
I have seen some threads about confusion around what will be considered against bill payment and what wont get

Hoozy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had purchase a fridge on icici rubyx on 6 months emi through POS machine but I thought my statement was already generated but it has generated next day of my emi transaction and now the statement shows the whole amount as due.
So how much i have to pay and how can I generate a new statement?

mshenoy

TF Select
You can convert it into emi from app, net banking or calling CC and it will refund entire amount which decreases your current bill statement total due amount and it will be converted into emi

shrewdoc

TF Ace
Pay the Minimum Due for now.

After EMI Conversion is done, if the Minimum Due > 1st EMI, don't pay anything more.

If Min Due < 1st EMI, Pay the difference.

Further, you could've searched the forum and asked your queries in already existing thread:

CyberPsych

TF Ace
Pay the Minimum Due for now.

After EMI Conversion is done, if the Minimum Due > 1st EMI, don't pay anything more.

If Min Due < 1st EMI, Pay the difference.

Further, you could've searched the forum and asked your queries in already existing thread:
You are linkng this same thread. Can you share the thread you actually wanted to post?

Hoozy

TF Buzz
VIP Lounge
I had received a full amount statement which was actually a 6months emi transaction and was not converted to emi until then. But now my accountant has payed the whole amount as shown in the statement.
Now what can be done? Will the emi be foreclosed or will the emi will be continuing?
Pls help me i am confused @TechnoFino and also other members of this technofino community