• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

EMI Transaction processed after bill generation

jr001

TF Buzz
On May 10th, I made a 60,000 rupees transaction on Amazon, opting for EMI. On the 11th, my bill was generated, showing the full amount as outstanding. Today, I received a message confirming that my transaction has been converted into EMI. Now, I'm unsure about how much to pay this month. Customer service advises paying the minimum amount. Will I incur extra charges if I don't pay the full outstanding amount shown on the current statement? Also, will the minimum amount be adjusted for my first EMI payment?

jr001

TF Buzz
Pay whichever is greater:
1st EMI installment including all the charges like Processing Charge, GST, Principal and Interest OR Minimum Amount Due
Customer service mentioned that the first EMI will be generated and should be paid after the next month's bill is generated.

jr001

TF Buzz
If you have got some confirmation, directly proceed accordingly. No need for other validation is required.
My only doubt is will this minimum amount which I paid will be adjusted in my 1st emi or not ? Which I also asked them but they couldn't answer me clearly just saying pay the minimum due to avoid any charges.

VISHESH_BANSAL

TF Pioneer
My only doubt is will this minimum amount which I paid will be adjusted in my 1st emi or not ? Which I also asked them but they couldn't answer me clearly just saying pay the minimum due to avoid any charges.
Think Yourself.

If not adjusted against Upcoming Statement Due then what will happen to this advance Payment ? Only Option is Adjustment in Upcoming Statement or ask for Refund to Bank if Amount is Big Enough😂