• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Campus Power account

Navneeth09

TF Buzz
[Reason for opening is to get an icici card(platinum ltf and then Apay), so suggestions regarding getting that easily without proving income is heartily welcomed.]

I have no prior relation to ICICI Bank. I am planning to open an account there, preferably one with low MAB criteria. I searched and found out about this account, but requires a 'premier institute' student label. Being a student, but not of a premier institute I am confused.
Please share experiences or suggestions about this account and how to open.

jmethew765

TF Buzz
I went to branch to open this account. But, they were constantly against opening this account for whatever reason. They said they need approval from higher authorities to open this account. I explained to them that I need a zero balance account with credit card benefits like Campus Power account. The BM personally had a talk with me. Instead of this account, he opened ICICI Family 360 account with initial 1 lakh funding. There is no monthly balance requirement. He personally assured me that he would issue me a lifetime free credit card.
Status : Account Opened but waiting for sometime before applying for credit card as I recently has a credit enquiry from ICICI.