• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI c2c apply

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
How did you applied for card? I also want to apply for it but don't have any kind of income proof I want to apply for my mother she holds StanC HDFC,SBI,IDFC Card but don't have ICICI
I got call directly from icici salary team..... She applied on call.. I just gave email otp... And cibil consent sms... After that card application submitted and on 26 nov card approved.... On call she said its ltf coral... Just need to confirm that ltf status...

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
I got call directly from icici salary team..... She applied on call.. I just gave email otp... And cibil consent sms... After that card application submitted and on 26 nov card approved.... On call she said its ltf coral... Just need to confirm that ltf status...
I received call on 22 last week, process was similar; assisted application on call. Completed vKYC immediately after submitting application on call. On 25, got system generated message that application is under process and will be completed in next 5 working days. Today again received another message that application is under process and will be completed in next 15 days! Won't be surprised if there will be another message that we can not process your application as it does not fulfill bank policy!!

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
I received call on 22 last week, process was similar; assisted application on call. Completed vKYC immediately after submitting application on call. On 25, got system generated message that application is under process and will be completed in next 5 working days. Today again received another message that application is under process and will be completed in next 15 days! Won't be surprised if there will be another message that we can not process your application as it does not fulfill bank policy!!
In my case no vkyc...and since u have received 15 days sms... Then its in decision making process... It will mostly be approved... Which card did u got call for... I was told that my limit is 60000§ on call.. But I just called customer care number and in ivr it told my limit as 80000

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
In my case no vkyc...and since u have received 15 days sms... Then its in decision making process... It will mostly be approved... Which card did u got call for... I was told that my limit is 60000§ on call.. But I just called customer care number and in ivr it told my limit as 80000
Rubyx LTF, no limit confirmation was given. No CIBIL hit, yet!

Digvijay

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Limit is not a issue... More concerned about ltf status... Lets see I have mailed customer care can't talk to customer care as I don't have my card number... My virtual card is till now not generated don't know why...
Don't know how they decide LTF status. One customer care representative said, Rubux has joining fee and I'll have to pay. Another representative said, I'm eligible for LTF card. Will know once application goes through.

Batmanbaba

TF Legend
Don't know how they decide LTF status. One customer care representative said, Rubux has joining fee and I'll have to pay. Another representative said, I'm eligible for LTF card. Will know once application goes through.
You can apply but rubyx has huge fees... If not ltf then you are screwed