• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI C2C apply

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
I wanna apply for a credit card of icici for my spouse she is having a axis credit card with 75k limit and the card is 8 month old I heard that ICICI do office and home verification, I am okay with home but she do not have a job so how can I tackle the office verification if it happens also anyone if know about a agent pls share their details and also let me know is this true that icici do office verification if applied C2C?

Amitt Aryan

TF Premier
Contact any agent for card 2 card, and apply for it.
Very few and lucky ones have faced office verification. Not everyone they do office verification.
IPV at your home address may happen for sure.
When there will be verification at office, tell them that currently she is not there or WFH.
So, technically you will have to lie and there is no other option.
So, Its your take, what you want to do.

I wanna apply for a credit card of icici for my spouse she is having a axis credit card with 75k limit and the card is 8 month old I heard that ICICI do office and home verification, I am okay with home but she do not have a job so how can I tackle the office verification if it happens also anyone if know about a agent pls share their details and also let me know is this true that icici do office verification if applied C2C?

Sevendar@01

TF Premier
Contact any agent for card 2 card, and apply for it.
Very few and lucky ones have faced office verification. Not everyone they do office verification.
IPV at your home address may happen for sure.
When there will be verification at office, tell them that currently she is not there or WFH.
So, technically you will have to lie and there is no other option.
So, Its your take, what you want to do.
oh I have understood can u share agent details?