• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI branch employee misguide and misbehave with me today (10 October 2023)

gauravraj

TF Premier
Today 10th of October 2023,

I visited ICICI BANK branch, where tusar aka @Batmanbaba also visited ones( we are from the same city ) in order to open a Regular savings account. Despite having the initial funding and required KYC documents, my request to open an account was denied.

According to the bank official, they will not open an account by this way through branch .Instead, they explained that "an executive would need to visit my Aadhaar address to see my position and financial situation and determine whether I would be able to maintain MAB of 10k or not. The official stated that this procedure was necessary to maintain the bank's reputation as it will bad for their reputation if I failed to maintain 10k.

The official also authenticate my Aadhaar address using a banking tablet with Google Maps. If my address will match exactly then they will proceed account opening."
The executive didn't even take a look at my documents at branch.

Is it the way you treat a new customer?
You can deny my account opening , but the personal insult is too much.

I have never had any prior relationship with ICICI, and I do not intend to establish one in the future.

(Complaint submitted via Facebook)

What I should do in this case ?

Ps- I really felt very bad for being treated like this, as far the question of affordability, I can afford the whole branch along with land and building (franchise and infrastructure too) .

rohit_

TF Premier
Both cif will be merged....
but he say some issue first about your old account may be active That is why i stopped cheque that's it and said if an account is successfully opened in my name then I will deposit how can I prove that this rs. is mine
he said if AC is not opened no money will debited or credited i said I already tested 1 rs. that is deposited without any issue.