• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI branch employee misguide and misbehave with me today (10 October 2023)

gauravraj

TF Premier
Today 10th of October 2023,

I visited ICICI BANK branch, where tusar aka @Batmanbaba also visited ones( we are from the same city ) in order to open a Regular savings account. Despite having the initial funding and required KYC documents, my request to open an account was denied.

According to the bank official, they will not open an account by this way through branch .Instead, they explained that "an executive would need to visit my Aadhaar address to see my position and financial situation and determine whether I would be able to maintain MAB of 10k or not. The official stated that this procedure was necessary to maintain the bank's reputation as it will bad for their reputation if I failed to maintain 10k.

The official also authenticate my Aadhaar address using a banking tablet with Google Maps. If my address will match exactly then they will proceed account opening."
The executive didn't even take a look at my documents at branch.

Is it the way you treat a new customer?
You can deny my account opening , but the personal insult is too much.

I have never had any prior relationship with ICICI, and I do not intend to establish one in the future.

(Complaint submitted via Facebook)

What I should do in this case ?

Ps- I really felt very bad for being treated like this, as far the question of affordability, I can afford the whole branch along with land and building (franchise and infrastructure too) .

doraemon

TF Legend
ok , BM called today, and agreed to Open Acc. But They Actually Opened 50K mab Privilege Acc.🥲
Is there any way to downgrade this acc to 10k mab in future ?
Kya fayada hua Bhai
Itna tota paala aapne twiter rbi Falana dhimakana ...
Ab chull ke kaaran ye khol hi liya hai to unko bolo ki isko downgrade karde
Nahi to then close karwalo

BrokenBoot

TF Premier
Kya fayada hua Bhai
Itna tota paala aapne twiter rbi Falana dhimakana ...
Ab chull ke kaaran ye khol hi liya hai to unko bolo ki isko downgrade karde
Nahi to then close karwalo
wse to unhone khud bola h ki downgrade kralena april me . Krdenge to thik wrna to close kra dunga CC lene k baad . isi k lie khulwaya h kyoki main

rohit_

TF Premier
yesterday, I visited icici branch with a 1 lakh cheque to open a Privilege Account they fill up all details on his tab + fingerprint + photo and visited my home for verification. give me an instakit and say in 24 hour account will be open. after 24 hr (today) he called me for Authentication Code after taking this said in 1 hr. and I received this message after i cut that call
"Dear ROHIT KUMAR, you have opted for an ICICI Bank Privilege Program Savings Account with Programme Relationship Value Requirement. To know more about your Relationship Value Requirements, click here bit.ly/3Z8L97T. Your request will be completed in 3 working days. T&C apply."
now what and exactly how much time does it take?

Last edited:

gauravraj

TF Premier
yesterday, I visited icici branch with a 1 lakh cheque to open a Privilege Account they fill up all details on his tab + fingerprint + photo and visited my home for verification. give me an instakit and say in 24 hour account will be open. after 24 hr (today) he called me for Authentication Code after taking this said in 1 hr. and I received this message after i cut that call
"Dear ROHIT KUMAR, you have opted for an ICICI Bank Privilege Program Savings Account with Programme Relationship Value Requirement. To know more about your Relationship Value Requirements, click here bit.ly/3Z8L97T. Your request will be completed in 3 working days. T&C apply."
now what and exactly how much time does it take?
What is written (sb variant) on the top of the sky blue colour small paper which was in welcome kit containing cust id and account number?

It takes time when they open regular one then upgrade it. Else directly takes 12 hours after the msg u received .

gauravraj

TF Premier
IMG_4024 .jpg
Chill , this variant took 4- 6 hours after the msg of mobile no. added in ur account, nominee added like this.

Can you share about your variant (MAB/ salary req.) to help others?

rohit_

TF Premier
IMG_4024 .jpg
Chill , this variant took 4- 6 hours after the msg of mobile no. added in ur account, nominee added like this.

Can you share about your variant (MAB/ salary req.) to help others?
nominee msg already came after 3 working days in minutes

one question if old cif is active then again a new cif given to a customer in icici