• Hey there! Welcome to TFC! View fewer ads on the website just by signing up on TF Community.

ICICI Bank Sapphiro Credit Card Lifetime Free Under Alumni Program : Full Details And Application Link

raviemailid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just applied.

Thank you for this thread. I just cancelled ICICI Coral and just have APay from ICICI stable. Guess, adding an LTF Sapphiro is not a bad deal. The spa is definitely new and the BMS free ticket might be of some use now and then. Plus some offers on ICICI - where this can be used.

Looking forward to the call and KYC. I have a wealth account with ICICI, the APAY card has 15L limit but how crappy the ICICI credit card team is - they never reached out to me to sell any of their CCs. Even during the email transaction of Coral cancellation, they barely showed any interest to upsell me anything.

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Hey Guys, I have applied for Sapphiro LTF under Alumni program. Before a week I applied and did my Vkyc which was successful. Nothing hapenned and then i received an email saying vkyc is not done yet. then today also i applied fresh application, and done my vkyc. again received email saying that vkyc is still pending.
I don't know what's wrong with ICICI. It's just too much effort.
Any idea to resolve this?
I can't track the application status through my ARN.

sharma

TF Premier
Hey Guys, I have applied for Sapphiro LTF under Alumni program. Before a week I applied and did my Vkyc which was successful. Nothing hapenned and then i received an email saying vkyc is not done yet. then today also i applied fresh application, and done my vkyc. again received email saying that vkyc is still pending.
I don't know what's wrong with ICICI. It's just too much effort.
Any idea to resolve this?
I can't track the application status through my ARN.
Did you receive any call from cc, asking for details of application.
Also you should receive 2****** application number if the application is successful.

Cj_1907

TF Premier
RML Group
VIP Lounge
Did you receive any call from cc, asking for details of application.
Also you should receive 2****** application number if the application is successful.
No I just received vkyc link to which I have successfully completed vkyc. After that I received an email stating below :

We have received your ICICI Bank Credit Card application with Application Reference Number 7202013199***. Kindly note that your Video KYC is still incomplete and you need to complete it at the earliest.
You can complete the Video KYC by visiting please click here. We once again thank you for the interest in ICICI Bank Credit Card.

raviemailid

TF Premier
VIP Lounge
Just applied.
After application, got a call from CC rep - sent that AST YES message. Then I got a link to complete the VKYC. I did it on Tuesday. Then CC called again in evening asking is it is done. I said it is done, then CC said I'll get the card in 6-7 days.

BUT, I never got any email or confirmation saying that VKYC is done. Like, there is no email confirmation saying that my card request is in progress or something. I hope something is happening there.

avic

TF Buzz
Really painful experience with the customer care and telling all details on phone. Finally card got rejected with no reason.

A month later the customer care called and tried to trick me into a different crappy card. They said I needed to apply with a different phone number without mentioning that it's going to be another card.

After application, got a call from CC rep - sent that AST YES message. Then I got a link to complete the VKYC. I did it on Tuesday. Then CC called again in evening asking is it is done. I said it is done, then CC said I'll get the card in 6-7 days.

BUT, I never got any email or confirmation saying that VKYC is done. Like, there is no email confirmation saying that my card request is in progress or something. I hope something is happening there.
Just try to do vKYC using the link in the email again if it says your vKYC has been successfully done, then you are good, else it was not successful.

Nitheesh

TF Premier
Really painful experience with the customer care and telling all details on phone. Finally card got rejected with no reason.

A month later the customer care called and tried to trick me into a different crappy card. They said I needed to apply with a different phone number without mentioning that it's going to be another card.
That was a mistake. Never involve customer care in this. They will reject instantly. You should have waited like all others.

Harry1

TF Legend
VIP Lounge
Card showing up online. Activated and set pin. And did one transaction online.

Interestingly, I had 2 separate account for coral rupay and sapphiro amex+MasterCard unlike others (same credit limit, but different billing date and different bills obviously).

This month I changed all billing dates to same day. Now I see new visa sapphiro is added with coral rupay account and amex+MasterCard is still separate from these 2. So, my visa sapphiro and amex+MasterCard account is now 2 different accounts. All have shared limits, but will generate different bills.

Now hope that all will remain active.
I got my visa sapphiro (upgraded from amex+MasterCard) delivered 3 days back, but didn't get dreamfolks card with it. Last time it came just next day. Is there something wrong? Not calling customer service, as they might cancel my amex+MasterCard variant.

Edit: Ignore, received today.

Last edited:
My experience with getting it via alumni program. Did it via offline branch mode. No one was directly aware of this scheme. Shared the icici bank link with my institute id. They were reluctant at first, but I told them received this link via my institute. Since I had previous relationship with ICICI and also had privilege banking. They asked their seniors at district level(or more not sure) and took relevant permissions of making it LTF. They took Degree and salary slip photos and other details. Received an email about application was successful. All the queries which came next, branch helped with it, I just provided the documents. Once the card got added in iMobile, confirmed with customer support that card is LTF.

Last edited: